Fun (not best) decks?

+
So, I was reading the thread title and thought to myself, let's mention the Johnny Ciri/Cerys deck. Then you go ahead and open with it. What am I suppose to mention now? Tsssssk.

4RM3D;n9168110 said:
So, I was reading the thread title and thought to myself, let's mention the Johnny Ciri/Cerys deck. Then you go ahead and open with it. What am I suppose to mention now? Tsssssk.

Let's just pretend you mentioned the deck.

*cough*

Wow, nice deck! Seems so much fun. You must be a genius to come up with such an awesome combination of 25 cards!

Man.. I've made so many monsters decks.. with very crazy card combinations.
I don't know where to start there's been so many

Pure wild hunt deck, ofc all Aen Elle units (plus hounds).

It would be basically the same of my usual Eredin deck if not for the fact Riders are unplayable.

Most fun deck I've played yet : NR Stennis/Natalis Core with an all machine unit cast except for 3 Kaedwani Support.

Definitely Spies Emhyr. It's extremely demanding, it's quite flexible, it's viable for the ladder and - although it doesn't matter that much - has a very fun matchup against pure buffing decks, as you can see here: https://i.redd.it/eukv8n2lyl9z.png

Decklist for the curious: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/25867-e...spymaster-3-6k

Handbuffing Francesca based on the idea of keeping Aelirenn and Toruviel in hand with Isengrim to buff them and then shuffle them was also fun. Nobody expected the Toruviel to be more than 6 if I'd fetched her with Isengrim.

Last edited:
I mostly play a mix mulligan ST deck. Sometimes the mulligan works against you but otherwise fun to play . Needs more love in the future.

There is no specific deck archetype that I like the most, but I generally like stuff that "humiliates" my opponent, i.e. winning the game with very unconventional or "bad" cards or in unexpected ways in general.

I recently made a video where I tried using the Prize-winning Cow as my primary win condition. You can check it out on my YouTube-Channel (see signature) if you like :)

Dominika;n9170030 said:
Dwarves are my favourite too! Moving units out of the weather and cow carcass = pure satisfaction. :D

Or those rare matches where the opponent also have a pure Dwarf deck. Dwarfgasm!

No Title

My Sorceresses Theme deck, Happens to work but a bit inconsistent lol

The first round I play Sergeant and then Henselt the Sergeant so that all BSC and Premium Ves can come out so both my opponent and I can have a really good game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And second round I open pass if I win first round. And play normally if I lose first round.(usually I will have 1 or 2 CA Thanks to the Ves power swing)

It's kinda good against any deck if the drawing and molly is at least semi decent but horrible against QG for the low tempo and damage of machine. But the drawing and redrawing is the real problem, too many thing can go wrong just like any NR deck(Machine without crewman, crewman without machine, BSC in hand, Ves in hand. Sile without special card. All Sorcereses in hand. etc).

I really want to swap Dethmond to Sabrina for the sake of theme but Sabrina is way too bad. As a Machine deck it will took a double crewed machine to kill Sabrina in order to trigger her deathwish which doesn't even worth the effort.

Attachments

• photo161511.jpg
    photo161511.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom