[Fun] Post your most random thoughts and headcanon

+
I have a bunch:

* V getting hit repeatedly by cars and them just driving off is entirely canon in how people react in Night City.

* Kerry's reason for menacing the J-POP band can be summarized as, "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

* Kerry is not entirely sure he's not hallucinating his entire adventure with you.

* All the Tarot graffiti painted around the city is by Alt Cunningham (or some other AI) and she's manipulating events to come about.

* MIsty and Gary the Prophet both have some connection to AI.

* You are totally hallucinating that Buddhist monk.

* The Peralzes are 30 seconds away from trying to have a threesome with V at any given time. [not mine]

* Rogue would totally have banged V if Johnny hadn't been involved.

* River is played by Vin Diesal. I'd watch a scifi cop movie starring him.

* That Arasaka Drone that killed Jackie was piloted by Adam Smasher.

Last edited:
* Yorinobu Arasaka is not a bad guy in Cyberpunk terms.

* Hanako Arasaka is more evil then her father ever dreamed of being.

* Mr. Blue Eyes is an A.I. that took over a human body.

* T-Bug is still alive and in hiding.

* Johnny isn't done yet. He will return with Alt at his side.

* V stood among Gods and found them wanting.

* Goro is the last human alive that knows what honor really means.

Short list but all I could manage off the top of my head. Nice idea though I like it.

* Trauma Team is the group that killed Jackie since it was their gunfire that injured him in the first place.

Correction:
It was an Arasaka Drone that fired at you and Jackie on the ledge.

Drone Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Cool beanz on a lot of these.

* Hanako won't betray your deal with Arasaka because she believes in all this honor and family crap.

* Saburo WOULD betray you but he has bigger issues.

* Hanako is killed by Yorinobu in the Panam ending because he realized she wanted you to kill him.

* Yorinobu doesn't go after you for 90% of the game because he actually doesn't care.

* Goro is one of Yorinobu's bastard sons from the Street Samurai days. Only Saburo knows this.

* Kerry wants to romance you because there's a slight chance you're a gay Johnny.

* Rogue freaked out because the idea of a threesome with you and Johnny was weird.

* Johnny taking your body will fail and your mind will overwrite his.

* Mama Welles wants to substitute you for Jackie to fill the emotional void.

Gary was right about everything: including us, the sadistic cold-blooded spectators of Alpha Centauri.

Rogue and the other fixers are all part of a compact: if Arasaka/ Militech comes after one of them, all of them will attack in response. But that obligates them to stay out of top-level corpo business, which is why Padre orders you to abort a mission against
an Arasaka false-flag operation.

Yorinobu is far and away the most determined and skilled NPC in the game, and will be the optional boss of the final DLC.

Stents and Mr. Blue Eyes are partners. After all... there's a reason rogue AIs are called daemons.

Whether you killed or spared him, Arasaka will bring back Adam Smasher, and he's going to be PISSED.

I actually posted this one in a separate thread. Kind of silly, but has become my own personal head-canon.

This entire universe takes place in a Dark Alternate Time-line from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Even with the help from the future, Bill and Ted fail their history exam resulting in Ted being sent to a military academy in Alaska. From there he is pressured into joining a Corpo Military outfit and is sent to Mexico during the Central American Conflict. Bill also joins up to be with his friend and ends up takin a bullet for Ted in Mexico. Ted looses his arm and is outfitted with an Arasaka military grade prosthesis. Disillusioned, he abandons the army, eventually returns to the states, now taking the name of Johnny Silverhand, and forms the band Samurai. The real reason that Johnny hates the corporations so much is because he saw the future utopia that mankind was supposed to inherit and believes that the corporations stole that from them.

* The Arasaka board accepted Yorinobu as their CEO because they thought killing Saburo was actually a sign he'd matured and was worthy of respect.

* Similarly, Saburo's last thoughts were, "Finally! You show some spine!"

* The Voodoo Boys planned to kill Evelyn from the beginning like they do all outsiders.

* By outsiders, yes, I mean the Voodoo Boys are racist against all non-Haitans. It happens.

* Evelyn's plan was to betray the Voodoo Boys to NetWatch. Dex too. Oddly, she was going to betray you but Judy convinced her otherwise.

* Goro didn't go after Yorinobu at the penthouse because Adam Smasher would have killed him there.

* Adam knew you were there the whole time but wasn't getting paid to kill you.

* Goro would be HORRIFIED to find out the Board and Hanako don't actually care about Yorinobu's murder.

* Hanako thinks Yorinobu was trying to kill her. He wasn't. The team was just extra violent because it's Night City and not Japan.

Top Bottom