Funniest Bug You've Ever Encountered

+
"You'd better watch out yourself. Cause I have a big gun." Bug
20210706_094745.jpg

By far the funniest bug that Ive encountered myself, were the lapels of Kerrys bathrobe. They were living a life of their own, and looked like they were floating on an invisible cloud of fart.

Unfortunately I don't have a video or gif about them and a static image just doesn't do them justice.
post 2.jpg
This was fiiiiinally fixed in the latest patch for me. Whenever I see this, all I can think is "Kerry, when's the last time you washed that robe?"

Had a new one happen just now. When Night City says it's your time to go, it's your time to go. I just thought it was funny because it was every single NPC going down.

During the street kid prologue, one of the police cars which drive into the garage to arrest you and Jackie arrived in flames and exploded during the cutscene as you lie down on the floor. That set the overall expectations about the glitchiness of the game after launch.

Riding with river,.. watching his unblinking psychotic face as he drove with a single purpose mowing down pedestrians and watching them bounce off the bonnet of his car.. The man does not blink ffs... then invites me round for dinner and and has the audacity to try to get me to cook it. well, that latter part not a bug but fgs river. Manipulative evil psychopath. Just say NO.

Guest 3847602

When Sampson forgot to crash his car near the end of "The Beast in Me": He had stopped in the middle of the road, waited 3-4 seconds, then spontaneously combusted, jumped into the air and landed in position where it his car was supposed to be in order for quest to proceed as normal.
Also, the first time I played "Don't Lose Your Mind", the car I was awarded by Delamain was turned on its side, when I finally managed to enter it, it immediately exploded and killed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
some fine additions :)

This was fiiiiinally fixed in the latest patch for me. Whenever I see this, all I can think is "Kerry, when's the last time you washed that robe?"

Had a new one happen just now. When Night City says it's your time to go, it's your time to go. I just thought it was funny because it was every single NPC going down.
Night City : The Underground DLC
Riding with river,.. watching his unblinking psychotic face as he drove with a single purpose mowing down pedestrians and watching them bounce off the bonnet of his car.. The man does not blink ffs... then invites me round for dinner and and has the audacity to try to get me to cook it. well, that latter part not a bug but fgs river. Manipulative evil psychopath. Just say NO.
i've yet to do the River quest line, but that's creepy haha

When Sampson forgot to crash his car near the end of "The Beast in Me": He had stopped in the middle of the road, waited 3-4 seconds, then spontaneously combusted, jumped into the air and landed in position where it his car was supposed to be in order for quest to proceed as normal.
Also, the first time I played "Don't Lose Your Mind", the car I was awarded by Delamain was turned on its side, when I finally managed to enter it, it immediately exploded and killed me.
in The Beast in Me, Sampson stopped near the construction side and stayed inside the car, i kept crushing his car over and over again until it burned into flames and he suddenly appeared where he was supposed to be and the scene rolled out, took a while for the car to explode though

i've yet to do the River quest line, but that's creepy haha
River used to be an insanely bad driver. (He thankfully seems to have got better.) I would look away from the screen and press F to skip the ride as soon as the game would allow me. There's one segment where his bad driving is somewhat justified because of his emotions - I want to tell him to let me drive every. single. time - but there's no peds and few cars during that part, though. Just a van that might get rammed by the demon that is the Mackinaw lmao.

Guest 3847602

For me, it was upside down. It was the first car I saw like that, so I was going to try and get in anyway. It exploded just before I got to it. :ROFLMAO:
At first, I though I chose the wrong option at Delamain core, that I somehow made him go rogue and that tricking me was exactly what the crazy AI intended. I had to check someone'ts walkthrough on youtube to realize that it is actually a bug.

River used to be an insanely bad driver. (He thankfully seems to have got better.) I would look away from the screen and press F to skip the ride as soon as the game would allow me. There's one segment where his bad driving is somewhat justified because of his emotions - I want to tell him to let me drive every. single. time - but there's no peds and few cars during that part, though. Just a van that might get rammed by the demon that is the Mackinaw lmao.
Yep that's quite fixed now :)
Before during "The Hunt", there were 2 funny moments.
- When you go meet Joss, River was civilian's nightmare... One times, a dead civilian accompanied us to the house on the hood of the car (I post a capture, I need to find it... found). And if I remember right, there were always a civilian near the clothes shop, who was really near to die...
- When we go to the Harry's farm, we always hit a van which was in the middle of the road... Van which was then going to crash badly into a pole on the right. Hilarious.
a2147ca9-8551-4ebe-9554-6be49974d53e.PNG

Last edited:
haha, I didn't encounter exact this (wish I did!), but this one happened during Felicia Day's stream. She usually tells interesting/funny stories while streaming and while in the middle of one of those stories, well, that happened :LOL:

haha, I didn't encounter exact this (wish I did!), but this one happened during Felicia Day's stream. She usually tells interesting/funny stories while streaming and while in the middle of one of those stories, well, that happened :LOL:

My favorite part of this is I've crashed and gone flying off that EXACT off ramp. But my V went into the canal. :LOL: Also, love me some Felicia Daaayy!

The funniest huh? Well, there's plenty, one that pops up first is this time sling bug.

Perhaps not so much that the random car got sling shot, as much as how the driver on fire climbed through the car chassis and acted all casual right before the car blew up right under them. Holy jfc.

Top Bottom