Funniest Bug You've Ever Encountered

+
Since most threads are about "bugs" that are "game breaking", I thought of making a thread about funny bugs than don't make you rage on the internet but rather laugh and load an older save file. Please, if you're here to be negative this is not the thread for you, there are plenty of posts out there about bugs, this is for funny occurrences only.

As for me, I'm playing on a 5400 RPM HDD so you can already imagine that the assets load slowly for the most part, but that doesn't phase me, this problem is on my end after all and i can deal with it, but anyway, I was going to Delamain's HQ after getting all of his cars back to his garage, and as usual the textures and NPCs and all were either polygons or weird, i somehow bumped into the garage and was able to clip through, once everything was loaded, the game pushed me inside the building and i was able to access everything except the doors(locked), I also wasn't able to jump at all so i was basically stuck inside the building :)
photomode_04072021_002502.png
photomode_04072021_002448.png

These don't make me reload but they definitely make me laugh: The bug that throws you a mile into the desert when you're trying to break the window during Panam's first quest gets me every time.

I once opened photo mode while running and V just.... kept running. When I exited photo mode, I got a confused/angry text from Kerry about me disappearing but it was still amusing.

Then this:
Cyberpunk2077_vhrbxPytbB.jpg

I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be possible lmao.

Gotta be some of those mismatched animations / faces / voices:
Then some of the funky physics stuff, getting thrown in air etc. But since i don't record 24/7 i wont have them on file and i wont bother to try and re-create them. Also, not sure if this is a bug, just funny timing:

Well, I suppose these two are the funniest I encountered and managed to get a screenshot from.
Hovermode_Engaged.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210609205615.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210228102534.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I also caught encountered a hilarious moment with my car and my motorcycle, but I still have to edit that video before I can show that.
Basically I called both, but neither seemed to arrive at first. then they spawned together (on top of eachother) then one vehicle flipped up and away, and a second later dropped behind me and I was like WTF! o_O

this happened to me after getting Panam's Sniper, both the motorcycle and the car spawned over each other near the house's door, funny af :giveup:

I love messing with wheelchaired guys, only to watch them get up and run away.

View attachment 11233363

But maybe they're just faking their disability to defraud the Trauma Team insurance. 🤔 :)
Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him :cool:

Gotta be some of those mismatched animations / faces / voices:
Then some of the funky physics stuff, getting thrown in air etc. But since i don't record 24/7 i wont have them on file and i wont bother to try and re-create them. Also, not sure if this is a bug, just funny timing:
the invisible guitar happened to me as well, the rest is hilarious haha

10/10
[no video] Sometimes when I try to gently drop a body, it slips from my hands with high velocity and hits the ground by making an unhealthy sound, as if it suddenly had gained 10K pounds.

8/10
[video]
Netwatch guy turning into chewing gum (rather scary than funny)

9/10
[no video]
V's car flying around and exploding

By far the funniest bug that Ive encountered myself, were the lapels of Kerrys bathrobe. They were living a life of their own, and looked like they were floating on an invisible cloud of fart.

Unfortunately I don't have a video or gif about them and a static image just doesn't do them justice.
post 2.jpg

This isn't a bug, but a feature. But I thought its worth posting anyway.
post.png

By far the funniest bug that Ive encountered myself, were the lapels of Kerrys bathrobe. They were living a life of their own, and looked like they were floating on an invisible cloud of fart.

Unfortunately I don't have a video or gif about them and a static image just doesn't do them justice.
View attachment 11233372

I had that too. I mean, i had Kerry farting inside his bathrobe in my game. I'm not saying i actually fart that way.

Well, on occasions, maybe.

This reminds me: i had Johnny smoke two sigarettes AT ONCE, holding them with the same hand. He sure is a legend.

10/10
[no video] Sometimes when I try to gently drop a body, it slips from my hands with high velocity and hits the ground by making an unhealthy sound, as if it suddenly had gained 10K pounds.

8/10
[video]
Netwatch guy turning into chewing gum (rather scary than funny)

9/10
[no video]
V's car flying around and exploding
the gum bug ahah, so creepy

Guest 4412420

A character was t-posing during one of those conversations with Johnny. T-posing in itself isn't really funny but the guy's ass was practically in V's face the whole time and it was such a serious scene too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone knows about this bug, but you remember the Rhino Boxing lady? If you aggro her by shooting around her while shes sitting, and jump into the pit, all sorts of cops spawns out of no where in and around the pit. Im not sure if they fixed this with the new police system as ive only messed around with this bug when i first started playing the game. :)

My all time favourite is still Dum Dum stalking you after the pick up, unfortunately patched. I decided that he wanted to ask my V on a date and was trying to pluck up the courage.

Top Bottom