Funny stuff in Witcher 3

+
Funny stuff in Witcher 3

one thing that always cracks me is seeing Zoltan trying to teach the Poppy the Owl talk... only if he knew its Phillipa Eilhart... and imagine what Phillipa must have thought while being transformed and couldn't do anything about it due to dwimeterium... lol

I personally find this conversation between Phillippa and Geralt hilarious.

Lambert, Eskel and Geralt playing never have I ever (starts around 10:30) and pretty much everything dealing with "No Place Like Home."

This conversation with Lambert is great too (starts at around 0.45).

In Skellige was that quest
(can't remember it's name right now) where you do some necromancy with Yen in the holy garden. That dead guy was accused being coward, and my Geralt tried to tell him that he was not. That Yennefers comment makes me laugh every time! I think it was something like this "Geralt, this is not the time to cheer up the corpse".

There is many, many funny little dialogues and conversations (like ones already mentioned) in this game, but this one came to my mind first. I also like those geese running around and flapping their wings. They make me smile :)

No Place like Home.

Just watching it on Youtube does not work at all for me, but when I am playing this (including two happy drunk "Let's play some cards", of course), I am still laughing hard. First few times, I laughed until I cried.

I'm also a fan of the Cabaret + Dangerous Game quests. ("Geralt, what do you guys at Kaer Morhen use for fishing?" "Bombs." :dizzy: :ermm: )

And of course the sight of Poppy during the various stages of the evolution of the Rosemary and Thyme. Witchhunters all over the place (before Dandelion is rescued, that is)! *coo coo coo!* I even think she was trying to speak with me just when I met her the first time. There was also some frantic *coo coo coo!!!* going on while I chatted with Zoltan.

(Still don't know how dumb Geralt was there. I mean, he had seen her often enough as an owl in TW2. Maybe he was just playing dumb, or something.)

That HoS elf merchant. Like my mirror image! (I do business just like him with all of the merchants. Let's play some cards. :D )

*Geralt heroically frees an abandoned site / kills some evil thing that threatened the whole village*
Villager behind Geralt's back: "Pwah. Mutant."

While I really love these moments, I also take them as the excuse for why all lose objects in these peasant huts belong to me. ;)

The lots of moments when I take the antagonistic response in a dialogue, and then to observe how it leads to the same result as the friendly-polite-agreeable dialogue choices. (Does not work like that with several side quests. They can really be screwed by antagonistic dialogue choices.)

Example: First time I met Siggi Reuven, I was intimidated by the quest's instructions about how careful not to raise suspicions Geralt should do that investigation. So I tenderly picked the polite-agreeable dialogue choices and was nervous to screw it up. In a later playthrough, I went with the antagonistic lines, and that also worked. With interesting results, too. :D

Trying to see if different order of things is a way to break a quest, only to find out that the developers thought of a case just like that and implemented an extra cutscene for just this situation. Just some examples:
- instead of meeting Gaunter O Dim at midnight near the crossing, go to Olgierd in that estate straight away.
- fail to catch Arnjolf (not sure if I got the name right) on horseback, when investigating King's Gambit with Cerys.
- do Cave of Dreams before Phantom of Eldberg's completion.
- visit Undvik and meet Hjalmar before completion of Destination: Skellige.
- loot Harpy nest before meeting Johnny.
- messing about with the main quest order of Velen/Novigrad/Skellige. The dialogues with the Baron, Dandelion, Yennefer vary ever so slightly, depending on the order of things.

I love it that the devs thought of most of the possible permutations that a player can do against the natural order of things, and that the game is flexible enough to adapt. And the new and probably only very rarely seen dialogue lines never fail to amuse me, too. :D

Guest 3847602

[video]https://youtu.be/MvGVjlkgHaQ?t=1527[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/9dA2ZvBMeng?t=265[/video]

I find the exchanges between Dijkstra and Geralt quite hilarious.
The sarcasm in the dialogue between them cracks me up.

Another is the side quest to find the old lady's frying pan. Hahaha!

Vigge the Loon. I love that guy. I love what he did to the giant. I was like "of course he is going to do that"
I actually shout "VIGGE OLD PAL" to my screen when I see him at Kaer Morhen. I am torn between sad or proud after that

I mean, I COULD go for the Kear Morhen drunk witchers scene... but that's too much of a given ain't it? Instead...

" *PRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* Ohohohohohohohoooooo!*

If you don't recognize that, you're not a true fan.

Top Bottom