Funny thing about OTS

+
Funny thing about OTS

I sometimes start to think of it as a shooter game, and for a split second, I can't understand why Geralt didn't jump when I pressed the space bar, or why he didn't crouch when I press the C key.

Orion66 said:
I sometimes start to think of it as a shooter game, and for a split second, I can't understand why Geralt didn't jump when I pressed the space bar, or why he didn't crouch when I press the C key.
Geralt doesn't crouch because that's similar to kneeling, and he kneels for no man (except the Lady of the Lake). He also doesn't jump because he makes things move with his Aard. 8)

I've been enjoying the game since Saturday but he really ought to be able to jump. That is standard in RPGs these days and I, for one, sorely miss it and find it pretty silly that he can't.Cheers.

Planewalker said:
Planewalker said:
Geralt doesn't crouch because that's similar to kneeling, and he kneels for no man (except the Lady of the Lake). He also doesn't jump because he makes things move with his Aard. 8)
He bows for no man but he bows for her because we know what happens after :eek:

Planewalker said:
Planewalker said:
Awesome. Nice description. It perfectly fits to geralts behaviour and attitudes :D

McFlow said:
McFlow said:
McFlow said:
Awesome. Nice description. It perfectly fits to geralts behaviour and attitudes :D
And this is the way designers seen Geralt :)

Top Bottom