futuristic Bow

+
My question is very simple.

Can we please have a futuristic bow ?

We have a katana, melee weapons but no bow. :cry:

I would even pay money for it i dont care !

The city doesn't have futuristic fire hydrants and trucks. Give them time to make DLC bows and arrows.

Yeah and I would even pay money for a finished and complete videogame.

Which I did last december when I purchased this...thing on Steam.
Pay money for a bow ? Seriously ?
Yes nothing is for free in this world. and mistakes are made to be there. All will be ok they fixed the witcher 3 also. Just have faith. Also if they wont make money after those losses. The game might ending up never be completed.

My question is very simple.

Can we please have a futuristic bow ?

We have a katana, melee weapons but no bow. :cry:

If you think about it a little bit you might come to the conclusion that the technical improvement from a blade upward is much smaller than from a bow or crossbow.

While bows and crossbows got over the centuries improved with gunpower to rifles or pistols, for meless range.. there is no real high tech alternative. Perhaps those police clubs called tonfa or something, E-shocker for animals perhaps but thats it.

Thats why its no real argument that there should be a bow because there are katanas in the game. Perhaps if there would be claymores, longswords and the like available, like the entire melee range arsenal of dungeons and dragons, then perhaps a bow, ok.

Crossbow normal bow all are welcome. and i made a post about what i would love to see. Not about whining what is not in the game. or how broken the game is. Probly there is another post for it.

I understand,but before all that they need to fix the game...i will trie and make a crossbow mod...

Wouldn't mind seeing bows added, actually.

Hell, we got one in Crysis 3, and Lara used them extensively in the Tomb Raider games. I can see where they'd make for an interesting addition to stealth oriented play. Especially with the implants available to V.

Cybernetic arms would make compound bows fairly beefy, for example, as the draw weight could be increased for extra power. The cyberware for our hands could be used to link to our optics for target acquisition (similar to a scope), mods to help silence the strings (these exist in the real world already), counterweights for balance, etc...

I really don't see a downside to bows, but I can see where they'd definitely expand player options for weaponry and playstyle.

Top Bottom