Game almost not using GPU

+
I have problems with my gtx 1660 Ti, game is using maximum 20% of graphics card, most of the time it's around 5%. Temperature of GPU remains below 50C, while CPU is working at it's maximum power and temp.
Things I've done:
-updated nvidia drivers to latest
-updated windows
-reinstalled windows
-updated windows
-updated nvidia drivers
-deleted nvidia drivers with DDU, and installed nvidia drivers as the tutorial said

None of these steps helped, I have 20-30fps on lowest spec 1600x900. If a problem is on my side, I don't know where. I've tried launching other games, everything works fine.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    115.9 KB · Views: 107
There is no fix with that actually
You bought the game ? Get a refund.
I can not play too, gpu and cpu are doing nothing, not even getting hot, and capped to 20 fps.

It's strange because I saw people playing on 1050 for example, with smooth 50fps. I hope they will find a solution soon.

I have problems with my gtx 1660 Ti, game is using maximum 20% of graphics card, most of the time it's around 5%. Temperature of GPU remains below 50C, while CPU is working at it's maximum power and temp.
Things I've done:
-updated nvidia drivers to latest
-updated windows
-reinstalled windows
-updated windows
-updated nvidia drivers
-deleted nvidia drivers with DDU, and installed nvidia drivers as the tutorial said

None of these steps helped, I have 20-30fps on lowest spec 1600x900. If a problem is on my side, I don't know where. I've tried launching other games, everything works fine.
Try to turn off dlss (if you have it on of course), for me it helped to get it up to 97%

I don't have dlss on, and I can't turn it on (if I would like to), game says it is only for RTX users.

You could use Microsofts Graphics Performance Preference feature to boost the GPU performance for CP2077. Here's a guide for that: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-cyberpunk-2077-not-using-gpu-on-windows-10/#fix3
(I don't know if it will work in that case, but I guess it's worth a shot).

I'm not sure how ideal the CPU is compared to the system requirements. It might be one of the reasons why it's struggling a bit. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...issue/1556/cyberpunk-2077-system-requirements

Other than that, CDPR support can be reached here by clicking on "contact us":

Same problem with 1660ti. When i start the game from steam this problem shows but when i start from game folder game works fine.

Top Bottom