GAME BREAKER

+
PS 4 User. I have deleted all my files, downloaded the game, and started a new character 7 times. I have watched tutorial after tutorial and I know I am following the quest by the BOOK. Early on in the game when with Yaroinbu. The secret safe does not appear. (I AM IN THERMAL) no cooling mist, no icon. I can't progress forward. I have deleted all filed and redownloaded the game several times. Same problem. I am so disappointed. I cant even play the game! I would put up with any visual bug or error. But this is stopping me cold. I was so looking forward to this game that I just want to scream. I have spent 12 hours trying to get past this bug... :(

I thought this was a bug too but I eventually found it! As you come into the room from the main door (where you pass the big robot dude) move to the far left corner of the room, by the window. Use the thermal scan and it should be there on the floor. Obviously you'll need to rewind the video back to the part where Yarinobu is talking on the phone and Evelyn is waiting for him so that you're nearby and don't lose signal.

Top Bottom