game breaking bug [gig] there are many ways to skin a cat

+
the van you need to enter was never spawned in that area , i tried to reload previous different saves but none of them worked, currently stucked at this mission. please fix it. thank you

I have got the same issue. I am supposed to get into a van which is not there. I play on PC, Steam version, Patch 1.04.

I also tried a save in which this Gig was not yet discovered and still there was no van. I hope it gets fixed soon.

i have same bug, i need to enter van but van is not here
pls fix this bug :(
Post automatically merged:

i have same bug, i need to enter van but van is not here pls fix this bug :(

first of all sorry for my bad english, i shared this video to show an example, but i cant do this steps because i've completed too many missions. So i dont want to go back :( pls fix :(

Last edited:
no van also, fix pls :(

Attachments

• second skin.jpg
    second skin.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 84
Yeah, the hotfix 1.05 did not fix this bug. The van seems to be still under the map for this GIG. I hope the next patch fixes this.

i hope they fix the bug :(

Oh, they will have to. They will have to fix all the major bugs that break stuff. And they will have to further improve the game. Otherwise they lose all their cred and respect in the gaming scene and might forfeit their future as a highly regarded game developer.

And I hope it happens soon. I do not want to leave Cyberpunk yet and don't wanna consider Cyberpunk as a failure. But CD Project Red needs to deliver now. That much is sure.

Oh, they will have to. They will have to fix all the major bugs that break stuff. And they will have to further improve the game. Otherwise they lose all their cred and respect in the gaming scene and might forfeit their future as a highly regarded game developer.

And I hope it happens soon. I do not want to leave Cyberpunk yet and don't wanna consider Cyberpunk as a failure. But CD Project Red needs to deliver now. That much is sure.

you are so right brother

unknown.png

you are so right brother

unknown.png
and i just finish all other missions but i can't continue to main missions. it feels so bad im 49 level bro i dont want to go back ;(

Last edited:
I have the soft lock issue where I cannot jack out of the computer. The van is there, I just cannot complete the gig. Version 1.06

I just loaded an older save before I drove there. Tried the gig again, this time just went there and entered guns blazing and run up to the terminal and jacked in. Same issue.

Last edited:
the van you need to enter was never spawned in that area , i tried to reload previous different saves but none of them worked, currently stucked at this mission. please fix it. thank you
I have the same problem. Cleared the area, only to find that the van wasn't there. Does it look like the van is underground to anyone else? Like, the marker seems to be about 5 feet under the concrete?

Top Bottom