Game breaking Bug in Skellige - Camera closes on Geralt's head

+
Game breaking Bug in Skellige - Camera closes on Geralt's head

This bug is something brought by 1.08...I'm sure of it as it never happened on 1.07 to me.In Skellige only,sometimes I dunno the reason for sure but I guess its when you stay too much around one place...a really really frustrating bug happens.The camera closes on Geralt's head and it won't go back to normal,its almost as if the game went to 1st person view,when this bug happens another one happens together...bodies of killed enemies freeze in the air,as if it was floating but frozen.
Now I hoped this might've been fixed with 1.10 but in fact it got worse,it happened to me in Undvik last time I played the game...camera literally went to 1st person this time around and when not in 1st person,Geralt went floating and crouched with his legs all bugged.

Here's a video I found in the internet that shows exactly the bug I'm talking about...video ain't mine,but this is precisely the bug.Now note this guy is in Faroe but the bug happens all around the Skellige isles.I can confirm that it happens in Ard Skellig,Spikeroog and Undvik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsuU79ulXo0

And here's the video of Geralt crouched and floating.Video is not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l01vy801BzE

Somehow after 1.10 these bugs started to happen together,when not in the 1st person view Geralt will stay that way...crouched and floating with his legs all bugged.

I believe I don't need to mention how game breaking and FRUSTRATING this is...possibly the most game breaking bug on Witcher 3 ever.

CDPR...please.

(PS4 version)

FPG (First Person Geralt) happened to me on 1.11 when I made the poor judgement to jump off a galloping Roach while right in front of a Fast Travel marker, and only rebooting the game fixed it (though I was in Novigrad).
The crazy legs thing only happens to me when I run downhill for some reason and the Order of the Flaming Rose guys sometimes freeze in place after they are killed, though this only happened in HoS.

Hope they fix these in the next patch [PS4]

I 've only just arrived on Skellige and first thing that happens is the bug you mentioned. Just after I picked a fight with the guy who tries to steal from me I tried to visit the shipwreck, but as soon as I tried to kill the flying wyvers (or whatever these beasts are called that are flying over the ship) the game moved to a weird first person camera angle that is almost placed on Geralt's legs.

Then I tried to do some things in case it'd be fixed, like try to ride on Roach and some weird thing happened, the game moved to 3rd person but Geralt's legs appear all bent as if he is stuck in a walking-up-the-hill sort of animation.

Platform: PC
Version: 1.10

This fixes itself if you save and reload. On PC this doesn't require a restart, literally just "bouncing" a savegame... not sure about consoles, but it is worth trying.

This fixes itself if you save and reload. On PC this doesn't require a restart, literally just "bouncing" a savegame... not sure about consoles, but it is worth trying.

This works on PS4. Had this bug upon arrival on Skellige at the place of power near the shipwreck after just hitting the x-button instead of holding and after holding it I got crouching first person Geralt. After going back to the main menu and loading the most recent save everything was fine again.

FPG (First Person Geralt) happened to me on 1.11 when I made the poor judgement to jump off a galloping Roach while right in front of a Fast Travel marker, and only rebooting the game fixed it (though I was in Novigrad).
The crazy legs thing only happens to me when I run downhill for some reason and the Order of the Flaming Rose guys sometimes freeze in place after they are killed, though this only happened in HoS.

Hope they fix these in the next patch [PS4]

In Novigrad?..damn I thought this happened only in Skellige.

Mhm, got that annoying glitch twice. I was in the fighting an erinya (Not sure what they're called in english) and she pushed me off a cliff. When I died it got back to normal. Other time I just went back to the main menu and reloaded.

Top Bottom