Game Breaking Bug | M‘ap Tann Pelen [HOW TO SOLVE]

+
Long story short, after going into the butcher shop, looking to the camera, going through the market and making the link with the guy, my character seems to be stuck in "indoor mode" meaning I can't sprint or jump or crouch or consume hp. Is anyone else having the same issue?

The bug seems to be happening after talking to the butcher and going through the door on his left side, one you start coughing you're basically stuck in the state described above. Video below.

https://www.reddit.com/link/tjjvf5/video/5ah64qosiso81/player

EDIT & SOLVED: The game is MOD FREE. I managed to solve the problem. I'm going to write it down if anyone ever experiences the same issue. So like I said after finishing the mission M‘ap Tann Pelen and doing it like you're supposed to WITHOUT going outside as shown in the video the bug still persists and makes it impossible to progress through the story since you have to sneak/fight and jump on the next mission. After trying a lot of things like repairing the game/drawing weapons/ triggering combat and running/ going in shops and going out again, I went to do a side mission (Space Oddity) and finishing the side mission seemed to fix it. So if you've experienced the same issue go finish an easy side mission and hopefully it should be Fixed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
On the video, you leave the quest area... If you follow the quest, talk to Placide, follow him,... and finally get out the Bathys to do your "mission", the bug still there ?
Because honestly, I never tried to get out the butcher shop without Placide (never) :)
(In my opinion, leaving a quest right in the middle like that, it's the best way to "break" it).

Upvote 0
On the video, you leave the quest area... If you follow the quest, talk to Placide, follow him,... and finally get out the Bathys to do your "mission", the bug still there ?
Because honestly, I never tried to get out the butcher shop without Placide (never) :)
(In my opinion, leaving a quest right in the middle like that, it's the best way to "break" it).
Yes, after finishing the mission WITHOUT going outside the bug still happens, and it becomes impossible to go through the story since in the next mission you have to sneak and jump, and you can't.

Top Bottom