Game Breaking Bug occuring in Khaer Morhen

+
So I was re-playing TW3 and after 50 hours I got to the battle of Khaer Morhen. I saved Letho in TW2 and invited him to Khaer Morhen and helped out Roche, so he was there aswell. When walking towards the entrance of Khaer Morhen, there is a cut scene with Roche, Ves and Letho. After this cut scene, no matter what I do, the game will crash within 1 second. There is also no way of not triggering the cut scene, as the cut scene will trigger right afer you go thourgh the gate. I have no mods installed and never ever encountered any crashes before. Can I somehow skip this cutscene or is there anything I can do?!
Because 50 hours of investment is quite a lot.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I did, multiple times. I reinstalled multiple times also I do not use any mods/ 3rd party programs.

Might be a good idea to close all non-essential background applications. Especially apps with overlay function (like Fraps or GeForce Experience).

Also you could try lowering the in game settings as much as possible before triggering that cutscene.

Updating GPU drivers can also be an option (although in some cases the game works better with older drivers).

Thanks again for your reply. I already did all of that, but I did around 12 hours of trial and error and finally found a solution: I uninstalled all of the 16 free dlcs and reinstalled them. This also fixed my visual errors I was having for some time now concerning Roach and female NPCs (their clothes were glitching all over the screen). This may help out other people having simular crashes or graphical issues.
Thanks for you support, 4 years after this games release !

Top Bottom