Game Breaking Bug "Play it Safe" (tried everything)

+
So I have gotten to the part in "play it safe" were I have to disconnect the netrunner, after taking out the snipers, and the game isn't giving me a prompt to disconnect her. I am stuck at this point without any way to move forward. I have tried everything. Killing myself, reloading an earlier save file (I have no save files before the mission started) restarting the game, etc. nothing, I am still not getting the prompt to un-plug the netrunner. I just want to play the damn game and I cant, and I doubt I will be able to for a while.

Just commenting here to bump your post, I have the same bug unfortunately and have no way to move forward in the main quest either. Really hoping CDPR see this bug and fix it next patch as 1.05 didnt fix it for me. Really just want to progress and finish the story because up until this bug I was having a great time

Just commenting here to bump your post, I have the same bug unfortunately and have no way to move forward in the main quest either. Really hoping CDPR see this bug and fix it next patch as 1.05 didnt fix it for me. Really just want to progress and finish the story because up until this bug I was having a great time
I'm pretty sure it specifically named this quest and bug in the patch notes of 1.05 and it still hasn't fixed it for me

I'm pretty sure it specifically named this quest and bug in the patch notes of 1.05 and it still hasn't fixed it for me
The one they "fixed" I think is when Takemura is meant to call you at the start of the mission, not just before you are meant to unplug the netrunner. But either way the bugs both still persist and the one we have needs to be addressed ASAP because we have no workaround or way to progress.

Top Bottom