Game-breaking Bug: Wakako [Spoilers]

+
Found a work around. I had the same bug where I couldn't talk to wakako but you can do the next step of the quest to resume it. You have to access the "pleasure of nc domain". Near wakako there is a bunch of terminals you can hack to find a illegal bd seller. This continues the quest.

Not my video but shows where the terminals are and how to proceed.

Found a work around. I had the same bug where I couldn't talk to wakako but you can do the next step of the quest to resume it. You have to access the "pleasure of nc domain". Near wakako there is a bunch of terminals you can hack to find a illegal bd seller. This continues the quest.

Not my video but shows where the terminals are and how to proceed.
Thanks for the vid. will check it out.

Also still broken for me as of 1.23 so hope the work around helps, I shall report back if it does.

Thanks again.

EDIT: No good for me I am afraid as I had already completed this quest. Maybe it will help someone else.

Last edited:
Well I can't quite believe it, patch 1.3 has fixed Wakako in Down the Street for me. She literally doesn't shut up now with calls, also got a call from Mr Hand as soon as I loaded my save. I didn't see anything in the patch notes relating to this so I am quite surprised, thanks CD Projekt Red I can finally continue my game.

2021-08-18_1418_2.png

Well I can't quite believe it, patch 1.3 has fixed Wakako in Down the Street for me. She literally doesn't shut up now with calls, also got a call from Mr Hand as soon as I loaded my save. I didn't see anything in the patch notes relating to this so I am quite surprised, thanks CD Projekt Red I can finally continue my game.
Maybe included the little "and many more..." at the very end ;)

Maybe included the little "and many more..." at the very end ;)

I think it had something to do with holo calls which broke it so yes it was in the notes after re-reading them, I am glad they finally squashed this bug.

Same here ! It is FIXED! OMG been waiting so long for this... mass spam messages here too, but so happy to get back to the game.

Yeah getting call and message spammed, almost makes me miss the quiet broken days but at least I have something to do now. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom