Game-breaking Bug: Wakako [Spoilers]

+
You can just ignore the quest objective and go straight to a sex shop on jig jig street, it is located near the joytoy icon, food icon and a fixer icon on the map. In the shop, you can ask the cashier about a special BD and your quest objective will change :)

EDIT: This happened to me during the disasterpiece questline, hope we are talking about the same issue. If not, then sorry i wasted your time, but you can still try to apply the same logic, find the quest playthrough on youtube and try to go to the next mission objective without talking to wakako. Hope this helps

This worked for me! Thanks for posting a workaround dude!

I'm stuck on the quest
DOWN ON THE STREET with takemura, when we have to meet Wakako, I've 2 question about her husbands but that's it. Can't continue the main story since 3 day now...

I tried side quest with her but didn't work...

Same issue here, tried everything mentioned on this thread and other sites to no avail. Main quest is stuck with no way forward, any fix for this would be appreciated.

Had the same problem, couldn't get DISASTERPIECE to show on the minimap and Wakako wouldn't answer a call. I ignored the problem for a few days until I saw this post. Going back into Wakako's office got the mission going again.

I haven't been able to speak to Wakako from the minute I had a quest with her. Even her phone calls would omit her speaking so I'm just there hearing myself speaking to nobody. That's all whatever. The game's buggy, fine. But then I start on the 'Down on the Corner' quest, a main quest...I'm guessing a mandatory quest...and she won't speak. I know what it's supposed to look like because I looked the quest up on youtube. You walk in, she's speaking on the phone, then hangs up and addresses you.

But nope. I walk in and she's just holding her phone up to her head. The end. I've tried multiple saves, hard re-sets and jumping around the room until I actually got stuck behind her desk (Great Job, CDPR!).

Man...I've been trying to be positive amidst all the negative chatter but jesus christ, dudes. This game should NOT have shipped like this. FFS. 21 hours in and if I have to start from scratch...well...let's just say the wind has been taken out of my sails. I can't picture myself playing all that (mostly fluff and cutscenes) over again.
Fixed it by going and progressing other quests.

Unfortunately these fixes do not work here...
Any help? I would love to finish the main quest, pretty please ;)

1608251454150.png

Yes... That happened to me also! Thanks Cyberpunk!

I fixed it by talking to a guy who sold me the item. I'll attach the images. when you buy the item it changes and you no longer have to talk to wakako.

1608322855372.png

1608322667894.png

This is the guy
1608322820960.png

I have worst problem- when i have to find kerry at his mansion villa, nothing happen when im entering his house!! no Johny show up,i cannot click bath doors(nothing shown up, 0 options) what can i do with this??how to trigger this mission further-how to make johnny appear inside of mansion?i cannot contuie this quest

I bought something by pre-ordering for the first time, and I really regret that I bought it. I expected the problem to be solved with the first hotfix, but I think the developers don't care much about this problem.

I've completed all the missions in the game, and all that's left is the main task. After spending 63 hours in the game, I obviously don't think about creating a new character. I am seriously uncomfortable with such a big problem being ignored.

So guys, another patch came in, she still bugged, I was waiting for a week doing sidequests bc I don't have anymore story quests than ''down the street''(had her bugged since ''The gig'' quest but I didn't imagine that a main quest would lead to her so..), kinda hopeless im not gonna lie, and yep, not fixed, gg cdprojekt -.-'

Same... Game is just unplayable. Going to try and get a refound. Been waiting a week to play (been stuck here) and now that the new patch is out... Nothing!
Next patch is like 3-4 weeks out from what i have read.. Not waiting that long. F*** this game!

Hope the stock price drop in to single digits!

We need to resolve this problem and i think i have a lead.
With a mod, we can activate the administrator console of the game. This allows, among other things, to obtain items or to edit a quest. The problem is that everyone is looking at the objects. We haven't figured out how to edit a quest yet. This is why I am contacting you, because we are the most motivated to solve the problem. I invite you to contact me on discord, I will share the information with you and we will try to sort this out on our own as CDprojekt is not able to.
Discord: Narchfel#1859

Edit : I speak french, and the console is in English. So I need you to have a translation of the different commands and how we could formulate the command that would allow us to reset or skip part of the quest.

So, reading steam notes about the patch, all patches were about glitched missions so, I dont know if they don't know how to fix it, or simply they need more time, so I think we need make more noise or just stop playing the freaking game bc I find this absurd at this point

So I started the game from scratch (reinstalling it completely first), got the reward from Wakako for The Gig in the beginning of Act 2. Everything went smoothly after that, no softlocks. Playing as Nomad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom