Game-breaking Bug: Wakako [Spoilers]

+
How can you upload 2 hotfixes and a patch and still get a bug that ruins your whole game...
Encountered this bug on 1.06, solved by loading an old manual save, lost 2-3 hours of progression in the process.

I can't believe Wakako is still broken as of 1.12.

I have completed several side quests while waiting for a fix and now have ran out of working quests as I can't progress past Down the Street.

Wakako never speaks to me in both The Gig and Down The Street, in Down The Street Johnny Silverhand is standing near the Food place on Jig-Jig Street and never speaks, I go and see Wakako, Takemura is already standing there no dialogue options are available and I get trapped as the door is blocked by the Bodyguard.

I fear my game is so bugged I don't know if it can ever be fixed.

I can't believe Wakako is still broken as of 1.12.

I have completed several side quests while waiting for a fix and now have ran out of working quests as I can't progress past Down the Street.

Wakako never speaks to me in both The Gig and Down The Street, in Down The Street Johnny Silverhand is standing near the Food place on Jig-Jig Street and never speaks, I go and see Wakako, Takemura is already standing there no dialogue options are available and I get trapped as the door is blocked by the Bodyguard.

I fear my game is so bugged I don't know if it can ever be fixed.
Same, wrote to support twice, but they probably have 3 years worth of replying to do.
It scares me to think how deep in the code this bug must be so that they wouldn't fix it along with that new bug that update 1.1 introduced.
And now after the recent code theft, I doubt they'll manage to get this bit working anytime soon...
I also wonder how come it doesn't happen to all players? Could it be choice-related? Or some other weird butterfly effect?
So many questions.

Guess it won't be at least until summer that they fix it enough to be able to progress. Such a shame, I was really invested in the plot by this point.

I have had it with this game. How is this not fixed yet? You literally cannot progress further in the game without passing this part. I just requested a refund, I am so done. FYI, this is STILL an issue as of v1.12 of the game.

It worked for me. I have just started new ride job linked to wakako. Then i got call from Takemora and quest resumed back.

Well I don't know why i post here. I'm kind of desperate.

I cant go forward to the main story cause Wakako dont talk to me. She stay quiet on her office.

Also i have Takemura who is on the dock, he only talk when i throw some grenades on him.

To sum up, after meeting with Takemura boy's on the dock, He asked me if he i want to join Wakako with him. I said no, cause i wanted to make some side quest. What a terrible mistake. I did a lot of sidequest. Then i wanted to go on to the main story and its buged.

I mean, i really dont care about minors bugs, but i cant finish the MAIN story ! How is it possible ? This topic open in December, we are in April, and we still have problem on this area.

Sorry english isnt my native language.

Yes, unfortunately it's a really annoying and apparently not fixed in 1.2 :(
More annoying, I don't think there is some fix (if there is, i don't know it) :(

Still broken in 1.21, just tested it again. Wakako and Takemura just standing in the office, can't interact, blocked from exiting the room by the bouncer...

Thought I'd load an old save to see if I could get her to talk in 'The Gig' now she has disappeared in 1.21 rather than standing.

This is never going to get fixed is it? Feels like 60+ hours lost.
2021-04-14_1842_1.png

To all, if the bug is still there. Post your bugs here:

The developers do NOT read these forums much, so please don't think it'll be fixed when you only post in these forums. Do us all a favor and post bugs at the link above and not spam the forums. Thanks.

To all, if the bug is still there. Post your bugs here:

The developers do NOT read these forums much, so please don't think it'll be fixed when you only post in these forums. Do us all a favor and post bugs at the link above and not spam the forums. Thanks.
Hey thanks for the link, I did create a ticket for this in Feb and keeping it updated with the subsequent failures.
Using this thread to keep our fellow gamer friends informed of the status of this game-breaking bug and sharing potential workarounds found. Hopefully getting more traction on the forum with dozens of us experiencing the same issue should lead to a quicker resolution, which will do us ALL a great favor ;)

Top Bottom