Game-breaking bug

+
Game-breaking bug

Spoilers up to and including chapter 2.

I'm in chapter 2, I've done almost all of the sidequests and I've found Raymond's actual body in the crypt, this rendered all suspects (6 of them) innocent. This means that someone is posing as Raymond with magic.

All the quests in my journal are ones that I cannot advance yet, except the main quests where I have to talk to Raymond. So, I went to his home to advance the quest and he told me to pay him his expanses, 200 orens, but there's no option to do that. The only options are meditation and "1. See you later". And yes, I have enough money to pay him.

I've tried restarting the game multiple times, reloading previous saves. None of it works.

EDIT:

https://imgur.com/a/wk7ORyr

You'll find 3 images there, 2 of them are the quests related to Raymond, all the other quests in the journal are ones that cannot be completed yet. 3rd image are my options when speaking to Raymond, as you can see there's no option to pay him what he wants.

Any ideas?

Alright, I found out what causes this game-breaking bug.

Spoilers below,

I was approached by a little boy who told me to go see Raymond, but I instead went to the cemetery and found Raymond's actual body, this broke the game.

Just a heads up, if you're approached by the boy, go to Raymond's house immediately.

This isn't an actual game breaker I'm sure, but I can't for the life of me find these "influential residents of the Outskirts" needed for the Witcher contract quest. I feel like I've run the circle a dozen times and talked with everyone. Clearly I'm missing something here. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom