Game Breaking Bug

+
I believe that the dancing on the minefield mission where you have to drive a vehicle that's surrounded by mines in the desert is bugged so bad it breaks the rest of the game. After a few hours I noticed when I rarely died that Johnny would keep saying the same line over and over again from the mission I listed above when loading back in. Not thinking much of it I continued, where now 8 hours past the completion of the quest, I can't talk to johnny or progress with any quests involving him. I just wanted to put this out there to try and get it resolved. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. The other bugs and glitches are manageable, but not being able to continue with missions is just frustrating.

Had the same thing happened. I did that mine field job and he kept talking about the "boys brain being mush" and it would not disappear from the screen. It went away about 2 hours later when i restarted the game. wouldn't call it game braking from my experience.

I watched other people's gameplay of the same quests I did after the mine one, where johnny would pop in and talk to you, that doesn't happen for me. I've now gotten to a quest requiring that I talk to johnny and I can't interact with him at all. It makes me wonder if I won't be able to talk to him the rest of the game.

Hi there, I met the sample problem and I found out the solution. You just teleport to another map far away, like little china, then save and quit the game. After that you load the game again , problem solved!

Top Bottom