+

Game-Breaking Bugs, how's your luck?

• Stuck with a Game-Breaking Bug

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Everything's fine so far...

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Game-Breaking Bugs, how's your luck?

I'm curious to find out how widespread is the problem, because I'm afraid this is ruining the experience for a good chunk of people, and the bad taste might end up taking over the amazing reviews.

Personally I have the No Exp bug, stuck at about 30 hours into the game.
I had pre-ordered the CE as soon as it was announced. I am pretty disappointed.
What about you?

Last edited:
The only bugs I have ran info were some bugged side quests. I don't think they were too important so for me it hasn't been an issue. I've already beaten the game once and am on my second play through and everything is going smooth right now.

XP Bug, can't do main quests cause they dont give me xp, can't do sidequests cause they are all red. Right now, I'm farming monsters, and playing Gwent.

I just kept playing with the xp bug and still finished the game at level 30, didnt get xp for a few main quests but big deal lol. I think people are crazy exaggerating because of it.

I just kept playing with the xp bug and still finished the game at level 30, didnt get xp for a few main quests but big deal lol. I think people are crazy exaggerating because of it.

Finishing the game at only lvl 30 is pretty bad actually. If you do everything there is to do, you should be in the high 30s - low 40s.

why is it bad? Didn't stop me at all from completing any quest. Had no problem difficulty wise, did a good deal of side quests too. Playing on Death March and never felt overlevelled or underpowered.

CTD on fast travel to Velen or Novigrad after 100 hours game time i was stopped playing on the 28th by this bug, basically i'm stuck in Skellige.

Im lvl 37 and finished White Orchard and Skellige 100% the problem is I cant fast travel back to Velen and cant play the main story. Im stuck like this since 1 and a half week and Im a bit pissed because I think such a gamebreaking bug should be fixed asap.

Can't climb any ledge, already completed the main quest but this bug prevent me from completing a lot of secondary quests and getting into markers

Woo the sorrow, for I cannot find my beloved Roche. He promised at the bridge to wait, but it is I that waited. Through rain and shine, days have passed and I, wait alone.

Bugged stats dont want to play when i can beat everything in my way by just spamming fast attack on that hardest difficulty

Finished the game two days ago, took me 170 hours. No Gamebreaking bugs encountered, at least none which cant be overcome with a reload. This game was a really great, and today I will begin my second playthrough, this time with difficulty mods.

I really don't know what you're aiming to find out when posting a poll in the Tech Support area regarding problems with the game :/

Top Bottom