Game breaking bugs need to be fast track hot fixes not bundled into large Patches

+
Game breaking bugs need to be fast track hot fixes not bundled into large Patches

You guys made a bad mistake bundling the XP bug fix into 1.04/1.05. Please learn from this and if any other major game breaking bugs come up just get the bug fix out ASAP instead of holding it back to include into larger patches. I'm on the Xbox One and have had to stop playing due to the XP bug and from the looks of thing I probably won't be playing for another week while 1.04 goes through the long console cert process. You guys really need to also find a way to get patches through cert quicker.

I would agree. Except, XP bug is not a game breaking bug.
Right now I'm playing quests that are above my XP level, or if they're below I play them to the point where I finish them when the patch comes out.

XP bug is game breaking, I'm missing XP in quests regardless of the level and right now it is completely random so I'm simply not going to bother until this is fixed. in an RPG an XP bug is about one of the Top bug you can have.

Well looking at the Dev talk here they aren't even done with the patch so it has not even been submitted to MS or Sony, could be as much as two week before console players actually get the XP bug fix

Right now I'm playing quests that are above my XP level, or if they're below I play them to the point where I finish them when the patch comes out.
For you not. But some people can't advance in the game because they don't get any XP from main missions. None. :-

You guys made a bad mistake bundling the XP bug fix into 1.04/1.05. Please learn from this and if any other major game breaking bugs come up just get the bug fix out ASAP instead of holding it back to include into larger patches. I'm on the Xbox One and have had to stop playing due to the XP bug and from the looks of thing I probably won't be playing for another week while 1.04 goes through the long console cert process. You guys really need to also find a way to get patches through cert quicker.

+100000000

Yes, it is. End of discussion.

For you not. But some people can't advance in the game because they don't get any XP from main missions. None.
They can do side missions. It's not like there is a shortage of XP in the game. Since main missions give you around 300-600XP, one can grind 30 mucknixers on a horseback to recover the loss, or they can play the game to the point where main quests reach their character level - 12 LVL quest completed at character LVL 12 (which awards you XP).

This is being blown out of proportion and is no way game breaking.

For the record I've completed quests that were 5-10 levels above my character level - the Byways Murders (LVL22) I completed at LVL16 and the Fists of Fury: Novigrad (LVL23) I did at LVL14 (both on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty) and in no way I would consider myself to be a pro at this game.

Attachments

• 62754204.jpg
    62754204.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
pc is not priority and never was.
lol.

PC has already had more patches than consoles. As for the latest patch it hasn't even been finished yet, so no it's not waiting for certification.

When the patch is finished, it'll be released on PC... Then it'll be submitted for certification for consoles, which will then take a while longer.

wow you guys sure are snarky over legit bugs not being fixed. You can split hairs and post meme's all day long it won;t change the fact that the XP bug is a pretty critical bug when you are referring to an RPG. It's not being entitled to expect a game you paid 60$ for to work.

They can do side missions. It's not like there is a shortage of XP in the game. Since main missions give you around 300-600XP, one can grind 30 mucknixers on a horseback to recover the loss, or they can play the game to the point where main quests reach their character level - 12 LVL quest completed at character LVL 12 (which awards you XP).

This is being blown out of proportion and is no way game breaking.

For the record I've completed quests that were 5-10 levels above my character level - the Byways Murders (LVL22) I completed at LVL16 and the Fists of Fury: Novigrad (LVL23) I did at LVL14 (both on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty) and in no way I would consider myself to be a pro at this game.

people like you really make me wish for a bitch-slap-through-the-monitor button.
"herp, derp, I don't have the problem, so stop complaining, guys, derp".

Good for you, that it doesn't affect YOUR playstyle. But maybe it does affect the game for people who play the game differently from you or who just don't wanna have to check the XP every five minutes like paranoid... it takes away the enjoyment of just playing the game, without worrying about whether or not you actually progress now or totally screw up your save for example.
Also, there's a limited number of quests in the game, quests give like 90+% of XP, since enemies give next to nothing. Quests are a finite number, so where's that missing XP gonna come from later on? Farming 500 Drowners to make up for a couple of Quests perhaps? Stop talking out of your arse.
Also, "first world problems" isn't an argument, unless you're 5. People bought the game with their own money (again, unless you're a child or teen and mommy bought it for you), so we can damn well better expect to be able to play it properly! Your "argument" is the same bullshit as the whole "entitlement" buzzwording.
So unless you've got anything constructive to say, maybe just shut the fuck up. Thanks, everyone who isn't a blind fanboy!

Top Bottom