Game Breaking Cell Phone Bug

+
After 20 Hours in game I came across a bug that freezes the cellphone video cam on your screen in the top left. It prevents anyone from calling you accept the person that last called you. For example this bug appeared when Delamain called about one of his cabs.

Since then I have been unable to get his call screen off the UI. If I go to another cab he will call again but this time everyone that previously tried to call will all call at once and everyone with be on the screen at the same time. This prevents me from being able to call the Players I need to in order to progress the story. Screen Shots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot cp2077 Phone Bug 2020-12-12 .png
    Screenshot cp2077 Phone Bug 2020-12-12 .png
    4 MB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot Phone Bug 2 2020-12-12 .png
    Screenshot Phone Bug 2 2020-12-12 .png
    808.3 KB · Views: 517
I have a similar bug with the "Gimme Danger" Mission with Takamura. I can't finish my dialogue because Panam calls in the middle and I can't end the phone call. Nothing will allow me to hangup!!

I have the same issue here. The game is totally unplayable since the bug happened. My phone is blocked (can't open the interface, and so can't call anybody or read my messages) and restarting the games, saving/reloading the game does nothing at all.

Yup, me as well. I got it with panam in the "Life during wartime" mission. I tried going back to the furthest save and replaying it to see if I could prevent it from coming up, but nothing.

I have the same bug at the end of "Automatic love" mission. Takemura is freezed on cell. This prevent to save game and is gamebreaker. I tried to load old savegames, but don't work, at the end of the mission bug reappear.

i have the same problem in lightning breaks, after sleeping in the motel,takemura calls me but does'nt speak, and his pic stays in the corner ,which stops me interacting with anyone else ,or buying anything

Agreed about the new patch, what a POF game. I have no old saves because I delete all 100 autosaves since the save size corrupted one save file already. Wish I would have bought AC Valhalla instead.

i now cant compleat ' with a little help from my friends ', when i get to the ' talk to the vetrans by the camp fire ' we sit and have a chat then nothing... i tell pan am i am going to bed....then nothing, we just sit looking at each other, this is my second play through, over 250 hours done but since the update nothing but problems..........time for a refund i think
Post automatically merged:

Top Bottom