Game-breaking Glitch [Lag] after Update on PS4

+
Me and my friend have found out a gamebreaking glitch that happens randomly during a match. Basically its like constant lag, which ends up making the turns always go down to time limit. This always happened whenever we were playing either nilfgaard, northern realms and skellige (in particular ardal, meve and harald), it seemed like scoiatel and monsters were spared by the glitch (havent tested it with syndicate yet)
We play on ps4 and its seems like it could happen at any moment during a match, some times it will even happen at the very beginning and it will always persist throughout the whole duration of the match.

Last edited:
Every MO vs MO match I've had has been unplayable. 5-10 seconds of delay every time I click something and I can tell its happening to my opponent too. These matches have resulted in either me or my opponent clicking forfeit (which also takes about 10 seconds to register)

At this point, there's obviously something broken by the last update. I've now played 3 mirror matches vs MO, 2 vs ST, and 1 vs SK and in all 6 matches theres at least 10 seconds of input delay and in some cases the game just ignores any inputs at all, rendering the game unplayable and always resulting in a forfeit on one side or the other. I can tell my opponent is having the same issue. Note that this has only happened in a mirror match and at no other time.

At this point, there's obviously something broken by the last update. I've now played 3 mirror matches vs MO, 2 vs ST, and 1 vs SK and in all 6 matches theres at least 10 seconds of input delay and in some cases the game just ignores any inputs at all, rendering the game unplayable and always resulting in a forfeit on one side or the other. I can tell my opponent is having the same issue. Note that this has only happened in a mirror match and at no other time.
Exactly the same problem that we've experienced, even though i can confirm that it can happen also during any match, not just mirrors. I doubt that ill play much gwent until this gets hotfixed.

Same here. One in three games has a clear glitchy extreme lag (the re-conecting message never appears).

I just lost a game because of it, I could not use my engines for the whole third turn, I could only play a card, click on an order would make the game load for more that my hand time

Last edited:
This bug is BRUTAL. As people say it basically makes any selected action take 10 - infinity seconds to complete. Sometimes it starts right at the beginning of a match. But most often the match starts out fine, a few cards are played on either side, then all of a sudden the game takes forever to register inputs. FPS is never low, and you can move the selection highlight just fine. But when you actually need to input an action by pressing X to play a card or ability it will just sit there, and then maybe if you are lucky 30 seconds later it will do that action.

I just forfeit games where it happens because it's so bad. Really sucks because I love to play Arena and there is no way I'm playing it while this bug is active.

Me and my friend have found out a gamebreaking glitch that happens randomly during a match. Basically its like constant lag, which ends up making the turns always go down to time limit. This always happened whenever we were playing either nilfgaard, northern realms and skellige (in particular ardal, meve and harald), it seemed like scoiatel and monsters were spared by the glitch (havent tested it with syndicate yet)
We play on ps4 and its seems like it could happen at any moment during a match, some times it will even happen at the very beginning and it will always persist throughout the whole duration of the match.
There is obviously something broken badly. I am a ps4 player, same lag/draw game happens to me almost all the time since the patch. I gave up until it’s fixed or I might not even bother.

Same problem here, after update 3.2 the game is unplayable.. constant lag in the matches and lost of connection to the other player resulting in a draw. Im already reinstalled the game and my internet connection is stable. The problem insists. Please support and fix this problem has affect many players.

Same problem here, after update 3.2 the game is unplayable.. constant lag in the matches and lost of connection to the other player resulting in a draw. Im already reinstalled the game and my internet connection is stable. The problem insists. Please support and fix this problem has affect many players.
I wonder if CDPR do something to fix this urgently. If this affects the entire ps4 player base it’s a major issue! This should not really happen. It’s a very bad PR.

I dont know is this the same problem but the game is freezing constantly in the menu section and ingame for me wich results into game losses, other games work just fine and i tried playing gwent on other profile i had no issues,its like the game is bugged on my main profile its kinda unplayable it has been 3 days now like this.

Top Bottom