Game Breaking Quest Bugs (1.04 -> 1.1)

+
Let me first preface this by saying that I submitted a ticket via customer support and DrCat told me to post here instead.

[CRITICAL] Needle in a Haystack:
- If you use remote activation to open door, then search the quest is broken/incompletable

[CRITICAL] Lack of Empathy:
- If you enter the back of the club, quest won't start. If you then use the subnet's main computer before quest start,
you will become stuck and need to reload

[SEVERE] Flight of the Cheetah:
- Hwangbo will follow you everywhere, even when you are not doing the mission
- The mission may incorrectly state that its complete, however you can go and complete the mission regardless of its status

[LOW] Life During Wartime:
- When you go upstairs in the gas station, there may be a Takemura duplicate clone next to Hellman. The NPC clone is killable.

[LOW] Hot Merchandise:
- You can jump over the counter and passed all the enemies, they will detect you but not follow you are trigger combat until after their dialgoue is over.

[LOW] Guinea Pigs:
- When you need to escape the hotel, you can go to the roof and walk along the edge of it to "escape" it.

Let me first preface this by saying that I submitted a ticket via customer support and DrCat told me to post here instead.
This forum is not an official CDPR Support channel, like it says in the banner. Maybe you contacted GOG support; I seriously doubt CDPR Support would suggest posting bug reports on here.

The CDPR Support site, which you should use, is here. Just pick suitable topics and submit reports.

And please stop bumping this, as it does nothing. It's just spammy.

Top Bottom