Game Broken on XBOX One

+
Game Broken on XBOX One

Hi Guys,

When i try to Play Witcher 3 on Xbox One (update installed) the Game freezes and the Xbox One restarts ??????
The Disc have no scratches or anything else ......

Please HELP !

Maybe you should try again on the 19th of May when the game is actually released? Maybe there is a block preventing it going live befoer the 19th. You in US of EU?

Strange thing.... Guy just took a break after 11 hours of playing and there were no bugs at all - just very minor clipping issues - mainly concerning Roach and trees branches. Hmmm.... Strange, 'cos one of the strongest points of having a console over PC is consistency of game behaviour due to unified system and yet it's behaviour is very inconsistant between players. :/ Does xbox has SSD?

I´m from europe (Austria) , i tried to reinstall the game and have hard resettet the Console! Every Time i have to fight the game freezes and console restarts ....
The xbox One have an external USB 3.0 WD Drive 1 TB (try to move it on the internal HDD) . I really have no idea what it seems to be :(

I also reinstalled the game 4 times (with patch without patch )

I got the game started, played for like 5-6 hours, got to a dungeon with Keira to find a masked elven mage
when going through second teleportation using the swallow sign (the first one lead to a golem)
I stuck at the teleportation loading screen........it just load forever

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again..
A short question, can anyone tell me the download size of the DAY-ONE Patch ?

Thank you very much !

With best regards

So i´m back :D
Some new informations ! I managed to install the Game on another XBOX One and the result is........... IT WORKS !
I called the Microsoft Support and it seems there is an OS issue on my Box :(
So i have to wait another 2-3 Days until my new Xbox One arrives.
Hope it works without any Problems ... if thats the case i´ll tell you !!

Have a nice Day guys and much fun with The Witcher :D

Top Bottom