Game Bug with the Wayfarer’s Stone on acte V

+
Game Bug with the Wayfarer’s Stone on acte V

I really think that a bug occur in chapter V with the Wayfarer’s Stone Gates.I playing in french version.Using 1.2 patchI choose to be neutral.Kalkstein tells you to find a Magic Formula in the old mine using Aard,Igni,Aard for the Wayfarer’s Stone.I had the two part of the armor and the elfe's text.First surprise is that if i'm folling the quest on the map, the refugee's Cave is indicate. I've been there using Aard,Igni,Aard nothing append.I went to the old mine, using same signs, nothing append. On both site i try igni,igni,Aard and Aard,Aard,igni signs and nothing happend too.The only thing that work is in the stryge crypt using Aard,Aard,Igni it transfert me on the Saint Gregory’s Tomb (I think it's only if choose to join the order).I have notice that some fixes have beeen made in this part with the 1.2 patch. Did the developpers made a mistake ?:(

Salut mobidoy,Before posting i've check the board and guide on internet. I'm shure it's a bug. I have pass throught the whole firt four chapters without problems.When you choose to be neutral you should be able to open the gate in the refugee's Cave with Aard,Igni,Aard (in french kalstein talk about the old mine but it's a mistake).I've try the three gates (refugee's cave, old mine and stryge crypt using appropriates signs) only the stryge crypt work .Unfotunatly it give you the quest objet for the order's quest.Beleve me it's really a bug :'(

There are two WAYFAYER stones in different caves.One use Aard, Aard, IgniAnother use Aard, Igni, AardCheck both methods on both stones.I remember that Aard, Igni, Aard method is used in "Druid Cave". Here you are mentioning "Refugee's Cave". You also find Zdnek in "Druid Cave", he is the toughest fist fighter. Wayfayer stone is located near Zdnek's position.

In fact there is three WAYFAYER stones: one in the old mine, one in the refugee's Cave near Zdnek and one in the stryge Crypt.Nothing in the druid cave (zdnek look like a druid, that's why :) ).As i said i have try the tree Stones, only the stryge crypt work.

Top Bottom