Game bugged after purchasing starter pack

+
Bought Starterpack but didn't receive anything after a long loading phase

As stated in the title. I paid for the Starter Pack got my receipt per mail but didn't get anything and the button for the Starterpack is now gone.

edit: relogging helps..

Last edited:
Game bugged after purchasing starter pack

After launching a game with a new patch, i was given opportunity to buy s starter pack. I did it, and after that game bugged - i cant choose a deck to play in ranked, i cant open any kegs - i get same keg over and over again with this thing on a picture in the end, that stands for "transaction already renewed(refreshed)", i didnt got Golden Card from Starter Pack as well, but i got +10 kegs.
Please, solve this problem.
http://imgur.com/a/vwcj9

Same for me. I didn't get the gold card.
I had also a bug with the starter pack, but after relog and restart pc, it was Ok. After that i could see that the starterpack was not available anymore for me, which is what i expected.
But then i saw that i only got the kegs and not the gold card.
Also i can't open kegs.
After i open one i get the same keg over and over. When i continue i get message "The transaction has already been updated".
Please solve, I love your game by the way

P.s.

I can open kegs now. So that is solved, but still missing the Gold premium "Ciri"

Last edited:
hi folks,
1. is PC Gwent and PS4 Gwent the same? ie i can play on both platforms with my same account (and cards)?
2. if yes, will the starter pack bought from GoG works for both PC and PS4?

thanks

Restarting the game should fix the issue. Otherwise, try reinstalling the game.

Also, please note that the servers are under heavy load right now. Trying it again later might also work.

I ll try tomorrow. But i have opened a lot of kegs, and I don't know if this starter pack transaction in your database exist. Seems it did only half. As i said I have the kegs but not the gold.

I did the reinstall on 2 Pc's. Both didn't work. Since it's only scrap value, i leave it as is. Since i didn't get any other problems with crafting and milling cards.

I wasn't able at all to purchase the starter pack in game at all. It repeatedly got stuck at "transaction in progress" forever until I killed the process.
But I was able to purchase via Galaxy and got everything no problemo.

Top Bottom