Game Chat Request Thread

+
In most card games that have chat i had the same exp as 1suky1 describes. So no chat or an off default chat is good for me.

The devs already said they have a plan for interaction that is 'fun'. We'll see how that goes.

Emoji instead of chat?

Full functional chat might be too difficult for realization on consoles. What if we use special witcher-emoji instead? Like we already have on this forum:
:wisegirl::scared::cheers3::rly?::mean: etc.

Need a way to chat with people after games!

Had a bunch of matches where I wish I could have talked about it after.

Also I'm sure a ranked mode is coming (non-casual)....

You can do this on Xbox One. Just remember the name of your opponent and search for his gamertag then send him/her a message. Sure it's not as nice as having an actual in game message system but it gets the job done.

there's a problem if you're making a chat for a CCG game, and that's trolls/ragers making death threats. Look at hearthstone u can invite a guy/girl as a friend after you won/lost he can write anything from that point. Sure you would love to talk to some people because GG isn't enough, but how are you gonna punish them if they gonna misbehave. Sure chat would be nice but it should come with ticket/punishing system.

Last edited:
wojtek106;n6857920 said:
there's a problem if you're making a chat for a CCG game, and that's trolls/ragers making death threats. Look at hearthstone u can invite a guy/girl as a friend after you won/lost he can write anything from that point. Sure you would love to talk to some people because GG isn't enough, but how are you gonna punish them if they gonna misbehave. Sure chat would be nice but it should come with ticket/punishing system.
Totally agree. In my opinion, the game itself should be free from chat.
If you're on PC GOG Galaxy, you can always find the player if you really do need to chat up.

I am not sure that I'd love to hear what those people who don't GG and ragequit have to say.

Actually, I am sure that I do not want to hear that.

Lytha;n6858210 said:
I am not sure that I'd love to hear what those people who don't GG and ragequit have to say.

Lytha;n6858210 said:

Couldn't aggre more. Let's not turn a TCG community, into a MOBA community.

Voice, text CHAT, Chat Lobbies

Please include in final ways to communicate during and after games, possible lobbies.

Text chat in other games is largely used for flinging insults after matches. Even if bad language is reportable, it is still common to see in such games. I would understand if CDPR chooses not to implement a chat feature.

The "GG" mechanic is enough interaction for the moment. You wanna chat with an opponent who played a great match? Add them as friends.

We all know what a chat system would be used for. Insults, rage venting, death threats.

So, I vote strongly against it.

chat and voice communication

Please add chat to the game, voice communication also, it will be a great to give thanks for opponent or discusse about movment :)

Top Bottom