game controller not working

+
I have the pc version but I use a ps4 controller for driving. After about 20 minutes of playing the controller stops working, I don't think its the controller because it works with other games.

I have the pc version but I use a ps4 controller for driving. After about 20 minutes of playing the controller stops working, I don't think its the controller because it works with other games.
I have the same issue but the controller only works in the menus, when I'm in game only the L2 (LT for xbox controllers) works. If a dev read this thread, my controller is a nacon wireless asymetric for ps4 (if it can help figure out what the issue is)

DC9V

Forum veteran
I have the same issue but the controller only works in the menus, when I'm in game only the L2 (LT for xbox controllers) works. If a dev read this thread, my controller is a nacon wireless asymetric for ps4 (if it can help figure out what the issue is)
it's probably using DirectInput. Try to install DS4windows and emulate a DS4 controller that uses Xinput.

Click here and scroll down to see my settings. The only thing you probably need to adjust is the outer and inner deadzone.

Top Bottom