Game crash after entering novigrad.

+
Game crash after entering novigrad.

Received a new error. the game crash few seconds, entering novigrad portside gate will crash the game after about 10 seconds.

Edit: the game crash upon entering oxenfort too, roled back to 1.06 and the game run fine.

---------- Updated at 07:45 PM ----------

Forgot to mention my computer:
i5 4670 with 8gb ram, radeon 7880. i was running the game on high with almost constant 60fps.
I use catalyst 15.5 and my sound driver might be too old, i don't believe the issues are coming from there.

Last edited:
i5 4670 with 8gb ram, radeon 7880. i was running the game on high with almost constant 60fps.

i doubt that. have a 7870ghz ed, which is almost the same thing, minus some 2-5% performance, and i get 35-45fps.

not doubting your other crashing issues, but may be savegame/dlc related. would have to test.

tested on 1.07 with my final end-game 1.06 save. no crashing. must be something specific to your saves/dlc situation. or gog (some people having issues with that, savegames and broken dlc)? i'm also using 15.5 cata.

Last edited:
Thanx will check check it soon. Now that i think about it another issue that might cause it is a mod might broke part of the game.

I was also having the same problems. whenever I get to somewhere near the first area of Novigrad, my game would crash. It may be because of the weapons and armor. I was wearing the superior feline armor and weapons before the patch. When I checked and they were now higher than my current level, I removed them and used a different set, and now it doesn't crash anymore.

@vegimata: Thanx, that might be the problem, i was wearing superior feline armor and used superior feline swords, on a level 27 geralt.

Top Bottom