Game crash everytime on same place in main mission (PC) - SOLVED

+
Game everytime crash in main mission when i first time entry in to Graveyar Club with Jackie meet Dexter. Im talking to the bouncer at the door. He let us in. We take a few steps, but the game everytime crash. I try it many times and i everytime report this issue but this doesnt solve my situation. Can not continue in playing. Sorry for my bad english, i am not english speaking. Thanks.

///EDIT

I verified files over Steam. Steam download 1GB file and after that is everything OK.

Last edited:
My game is crashing a little bit early: when V meets Dex for the first time, at his car. When the driver turns right, game crashes. Every single time! I've verified files, nothing. Reinstaled the whole game, nothing. :( This is my third PT and this is the first time I'm facing CTDs. :(

Game everytime crash in main mission when i first time entry in to Graveyar Club with Jackie meet Dexter. Im talking to the bouncer at the door. He let us in. We take a few steps, but the game everytime crash. I try it many times and i everytime report this issue but this doesnt solve my situation. Can not continue in playing. Sorry for my bad english, i am not english speaking. Thanks.

///EDIT

I verified files over Steam. Steam download 1GB file and after that is everything OK.
It happened to me too when I updated the game with patch 1.2. I had to redownload a few GB because 3 files were missing. Glad your problem is resolved.

Top Bottom