game crash on autosaving [pc]

+
Hey guys,
since last updates, my game crashes to desktop during the BD mission with evelyn parker and judy in lizzy's bar.
Tried 4 times with different settings and the game still crashes even after graphics driver update.

First BD sequence first session without editor options runs normal. But on the second session, when judy explains the editor mode is unplayable due to this crash. It seems the game tries to initiate an auto save state during the transiition scene. The created save state is always corrupted and triggers an instant game crash on loading attempt.

I'd like to test this scene without autosave option. Is there any way to disable autosaves?

help is much appreciated !
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys,
since last updates, my game crashes to desktop during the BD mission with evelyn parker and judy in lizzy's bar.
Tried 4 times with different settings and the game still crashes even after graphics driver update.

First BD sequence first session without editor options runs normal. But on the second session, when judy explains the editor mode is unplayable due to this crash. It seems the game tries to initiate an auto save state during the transiition scene. The created save state is always corrupted and triggers an instant game crash on loading attempt.

I'd like to test this scene without autosave option. Is there any way to disable autosaves?

Okey just ignore this... started a game files integrity check via steam. 10GB of data downloaded again. Game works again! :-D

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Post automatically merged:

Okey just ignore this... started a game files integrity check via steam. 10GB of data downloaded again. Game works again! :-D
Good you solved your problem. It's usually a good idea to verify the integrity of the game files after installing an update.

Top Bottom