[game crash] only green screen in Open Goodies, Shupe is gone

+
Few days ago I updated graphic drivers and all was working fine till yesterday when I went into Shop/Open Goodies section. Even today game is immediately crashing there. For a second I could see the green background without kegs and Shupe. I still can play Gwent but after this I lost 8 ranking games (not in a row) due to random game crashes. Other games on my PC are working fine tho.

Another place where game crushes is the moment before mulligan in R1. If I go to check my opponents leader and who is on blue coin I can't go back to mulligan and game crashes. That way I lost like 4 or 5 games. But without checking I can mulligan cards and game will start.

Thx. My settings are fine. When I play Gwent GOG is the only open app. Since the first crash I'm 9-13 (today 3-3) with 11 crash loses (today 3x fast 0-2). I usually don't play that many games per day and completely don't care about the results. I will try to reinstall whole Gwent and see what happens. Becouse right now game crashes when I press <open goodies> and at some point I would like to be able to open those goodies.

Settings checked, reinstalled graphic drivers, Gwent files veryfied, Gwent uninstaled and instaled again. The same error still appears only in Gwent.

After crashes I get info “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”.

Now my bet is on Overheating GPU.

THx. With open Gwent GPU: 62-64C, so it's not that hot.

The thing is for the past two seasons I was playing and opening kegs without any problems. Also with new graphic drivers for few day it was working fine. But now in Shop I see Shupe and game is constantly crushing when I press <Open Goodies> button. I can only see the green background, I don't have kegs and Shupe there. That's not an overheat problem :(

type in the following text: gwent.exe -force-feature-level-10-1

Problem solved. Shupe is back and I can open kegs :)

Also I noticed that games in Gwint started crushing when I installed GRID 2 on Steam.
To avaid this I have to be careful and not run GoG and Steam in the same time.

Case close. Thx!

Top Bottom