Game crashes after every 5 games

+
Game crashes after every 5 games

The game always shut down at the fifth game right after an opponent is found resulting in a loss. This started after the patch came out, it happens in ladder and casual matches as well.

It's a known issue. I struggle enough to achieve my goals without this. Game finds a match and boots you out and back to the Xbox home screen. Serious question is why are bugs like this penalising us with a loss of MMR? I'd be far less annoyed with just having to reboot and being even. Not only I slip back but I assume others benefit?

Yeah. This is totally ridiculous and creates an uneven playing field for competition. I have 2 accounts. The one on PC I have over 4400mmr, the one on Xbox, I have 39xx mmr. It seems absolutely impossible to go any higher.

I am using the same deck on both platforms. I must have about 75 losses due to this Xbox support nonsense. Not sure how they can have a prize pool for play, when the platform fairness is so skewed.

Every patch the xbox/PlayStation users are unfairly handicapped by the game developer.

I've had similar problems - Though sometimes I think the lag in on the other end-users end, which usually results in a win for me. Probably more to do with our own ISPs than the game itself.

Since Arena was released, almost every other game is crashing mid game in Arena. This is completely unacceptable, because I am losing a life due to this. If the game crashes, I SHOULD NOT be forced to take a loss. PLEASE FIX THIS. I love Gwent, and this is killing the Arena gameplay experience for me. I don't even want to play Arena because I am losing due to this issue. Thank you.

So with all of you do you experience when the timer goes all the way down for your opponent and then just sits there until you realize that the game froze and your opponent won because of it?

StrykerxS77x;n10586932 said:
So with all of you do you experience when the timer goes all the way down for your opponent and then just sits there until you realize that the game froze and your opponent won because of it?

For me what happens most of the time, is when I am choosing a card, lets say where you play a card and then need to make a selection for another card, it freezes up there, the timer runs down and then I am forced to quit and restart the game.

Keep getting hanging cards in my hand, when I place on board, or after I choose from deck or gy. Can't play. Can't leave match. Really frustrating.

It has also "froze" in menu screen. Cannot swap menus or enter a match.

Have to exit game or power cycle Xbox to play again. Then it will sometimes happen the next game or I'll be able to play an hour or two until it freezes again.

Have cleared cache. No change in performance.

Top Bottom