Game crashes constantly

+
Hi there,

For the past few days i've been trying to play the witcher 3 wild hunt (next-gen) and for some reason my game keeps crashing either when loading into the game or during the first cutscene of the game when riding on Roach and talking to Vesemir. My pc is by al means capable of running this game at max settings so i started tweaking some of the settings but that yielded no succes either.
The first thing i did was turn off ray tracing since i thought that would have caused the issue but that was not the case so i'm wondering if anybody else is experiencing this issue or wether it's just me.

My pc specs:
intel core i7 10700K (overclocked but stable)
rtx 3070 ti
and the game is being run on a hard drive

if you've only issues when loading save or a start a new game may be that can help ,

try to delete cache file , don't forget to delete cache shader file on your control ndvia panel ( go to cache shader size , turn it off , restart your pc , and go to control panel , enable cache shader size , restart your pc )
don't forget to check integrity game file
hope that can fix your issues :)

if you've only issues when loading save or a start a new game may be that can help ,

try to delete cache file , don't forget to delete cache shader file on your control ndvia panel ( go to cache shader size , turn it off , restart your pc , and go to control panel , enable cache shader size , restart your pc )
don't forget to check integrity game file
hope that can fix your issues :)
it didn't work i also updated to some of the last drivers since i forgot that to do that before.

Did you played the previous versions ? If yes, with mods ?
If yes, be sure that there is no remaining mods files/folders in the game folders (they're not removed/uninstalled when uninstalling the game with the launcher. You generally must delete/remove them manually).

Did you played the previous versions ? If yes, with mods ?
If yes, be sure that there is no remaining mods files/folders in the game folders (they're not removed/uninstalled when uninstalling the game with the launcher. You generally must delete/remove them manually).
I have played this game before but i did not install any mods

I have played this game before but i did not install any mods
Ok :)
At first, I suggest to be sure that you tried all of these steps and send a ticket directly to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
The sooner, the better.
Did you try to simply disable RT, if you play with ?
Did you apply and try on the last update ?

Ok :)
At first, I suggest to be sure that you tried all of these steps and send a ticket directly to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
The sooner, the better.
Did you try to simply disable RT, if you play with ?
Did you apply and try on the last update ?
yeah i played with and without the ray tracing but it still persists so yeah i'll send a ticket i think.

Same thing is happening to me since the hotfix.

I can load the Dx11 exe and play for 2-3 minutes before crash, but only if I limit my framerate to 30fps. If I uncap it or set it to 60 or more, the game crashes in 1-3 seconds after loading.

Dx12 flatout doesn't work, no matter what I try.

Top Bottom