Game crashes when playing gwent

+
Game crashes when playing gwent

Reporting a bug in the PS4 version: In the white orchard tavern, during the 1st opportunity o play gwent, the game crashes every time when you press triangle to try and pass.

Yea i'm having the exact same problem on the PS4 right now too. Its so unfortunate, i really don't wanna miss even the mini games. Hopefully a patch is on the way soon.

---------- Updated at 02:15 AM ----------

Ok apparently the problem is fixed now when i reinstalled the game and reapplied the patch. Now it seems that the crash is no longer occuring when i hold triangle to pass the turn, i am able to continue with the card game now. I am not entirely sure if its the reinstall that fixed it but i think its worth a shot.P.S idk if this would make any difference but I waited for the full 30 gigs to install completely before applying the patch. Because when i 1st installed the game during preload, i accidentally applied the patch when only the 1st part of the installation was done(the 9gigs part).

Guys, that has no connection with reinstall. My game crashed when I pressed triangle during the first Gwent game in white orchard. Then I've just loaded the last auto save and tried to play Gwent again. There was no crash problem, I could freely press the triangle button in order to pass in Gwent.

Top Bottom