GAME CRASHES WHEN SCAN IS PRESSED

+
Hi all. I have such a problem that at the minimum settings the game runs at a stable 40-50 fps, but when you press scan, dubstep starts from time to time, the PC freezes tightly and only reboot helps. I've tried reinstalling the game and updating drivers, but it didn't help.
I will note. The video card does not overheat. Even with a large concentration of NPCs, FPS is stable at 30-40. Shootouts and so on. It occasionally drops below 30, but not below 28. The problem only occurs during scanning. I tried to change the key from tab to another key, also did not help.

More details could be useful, so :
What's your specs ?
Do you use mods ? (or used if you simply update the game)
At first be sure that you tried all of these steps :
If you use or used mods (even by removing them, datas can remain in the game files or worse, in the save files).

Only the video card does not match them a little, but I calmly play at 40-50 fps.
There is only 1 condition when the PC freezes tightly and this is pressing the "scan" button.
There are no mods. Never used them
More details could be useful, so :
What's your specs ?
Do you use mods ? (or used if you simply update the game)
At first be sure that you tried all of these steps :
If you use or used mods (even by removing them, datas can remain in the game files or worse, in the save files).

You're maybe able to play "normally", but when you scan, the game highlight everything around you which could represent a lot of things... Which is quite demanding and could lead to a crash/freeze.
At release, my game craches quite often on XB1x while scaning or using Ping on "heavy" areas. Because the game was "too" demanding for my "poor" XB1x.

So you can send a ticket to the support anyway, maybe they could provide you some tips > "Contact Us" button.
But if you don't reach the minimum requirements, there are chances that they can't do anything, sadly :(

Top Bottom