Game crashing in same cutscene every time.

+
I'm trying to complete family matters and I every time it goes to the cutscene where the baron is explaining what happened, the game crashes. I have the game of the year edition/the complete edition and I can't progress with the story as it loads for a few seconds and then an error screen comes up where I report the issue. Ive tried about half a dozen times and it doesn't matter if I load from the auto save, manual save, cross platform save, if I go away and complete other quests and come back to it, uninstall and reinstall the game data. I'm about ready to pack it in and give up on this game, it's so buggy and I can't complete the main story mission so what's the point?

If you didn't, try to clear the cache.
And if doesn't work, send a ticket to the support for help ("contact us" button).

Also you could try to load a different save file (if available), as your most recent save file could be corrupt, somehow.

As you can see in my original post, I have tried other saves auto and manual
I have the same problem, on the same quest. I deleted the game and re-installed twice. I have also, removed all previous saves, and progressed with other missions. All of that did not fix it...

Hi wonder if anyone encounters this glitch? I tried several times and found out this page will become like this if I jump in the water...
4C5AE510-8BA8-410C-BFB1-3A730DDC3B79.jpeg

I have the same problem, on the same quest. I deleted the game and re-installed twice. I have also, removed all previous saves, and progressed with other missions. All of that did not fix it...
I raised a ticket and got an email back saying they're aware of the issue but no indication of when it'll be fixed

I raised a ticket and got an email back saying they're aware of the issue but no indication of when it'll be fixed
There is also a note on the support page. So I guess it will be fixed in the next update.

I have the same problem, it always closes in the baron's mission, I'm doing other missions because everything I do doesn't solve it

Adding my voice to the crowd: same issue, same cutscene.

PS4, complete edition.

The screen goes white, the cutscene starts loading, you hear a split second of a horse whinny, then it crashes to the playstation bluescreen.

Tried reloading the save, reloading the game, restarting the console. Still happens every time.

Unrelated, probably, but I have to barcode sign in to GOG every single time I restart the game.

EDIT: dang it after writing that up I just noticed the support page says they're aware of the issue

Adding my voice to the crowd: same issue, same cutscene.

PS4, complete edition.

The screen goes white, the cutscene starts loading, you hear a split second of a horse whinny, then it crashes to the playstation bluescreen.

Tried reloading the save, reloading the game, restarting the console. Still happens every time.

Unrelated, probably, but I have to barcode sign in to GOG every single time I restart the game.

EDIT: dang it after writing that up I just noticed the support page says they're aware of the issue
Yes! So annoying having to re sign in every damn time, plus resetting the the screen dimensions etc, it's so annoying! Glad I'm not the only one suffering this immense pain.

Top Bottom