Game crashing with increasing frequency

+
Hello all, I have been experiencing an increase in my game crashing the past several days.

I have about 60 hours or so of play time. When I first started playing a few weeks ago I had one crash but everything else ran relatively smoothly until a few days ago. Now my game has crashed 4 times already, and it was not specific to any mission or area.

As per the CDPR technical help site, I will power cycle my PS5 and hope that will fix it.

Annoying :(
If it's still occur, do not hesitate to send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button)
The support could ask you to share your save, to search if there is something "wrong" or at least, which can cause crashes.

Have a lot more crashes on ps4 as well since 1.5 - tho they appear randomly in freeroam, missions and even endingcutscenes... at least one every 2-3 hours of playing.

Sorry to bump this or to pull it back up, but I got some crashes since 2.0. I fought and in this fight, after every third attempt at this fight, the game crashed. I got him in this three attempts window eventually, but since then, the game became unstable and crashed every now and then. This was before 2.01. I installed 2.01 but it kept happening. Any advices?

Top Bottom