Game Crashing

+
Hi

I have already played the Witcher 3 for over 400 hours and experienced a few crashes here and there but nothing that i'm not used to being a PC gamer. Not too long ago i got a new computer and a couple of days ago i decided id do another playthrough of the Witcher 3. This is where my problems started. I installed the game and started playing it crashed within 10 minutes. It consistently did this for a while. I browsed online and found various threads hinting at overclock compatibility issues. The various threads mentioned if you slightly changed your overclock then the game would no longer crash. I did this and played the game for 2 hours last night without it crashing. I thought all was well. However today the issues are back and the profile i made with msi afterburner no longer works. I wondered if anyone had a more solid way of fixing the crashes. I have attached my most recent crash log.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• crash log.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 110
Quick update. I upgraded my drivers and suddenly no crashes. Even after returning overclock to previous levels. Thanks for the response and help anyway. Hopefully this is the end of it

Top Bottom