Game doesn't load saves! help pls!

+
i tried making all chars both male and female on all 3 paths tried with and without cloud save. plus tried only loading auto saves plus clicking continue.

Last edited:
Game runs ok, but when i die or exit the game i cant load my save file. When i click on save file, it opens it and gets stuck on black screen(it's responding in task manager), i waited for 15-30 mins and nothing happened, i have my drives updated, i reinstalled the game, (i had created more save files to make sure its not glitched) help?
Post automatically merged:

please help me i want to play but i just can't
Same with me, maybe the patch 1.04 will fix that soon, all we have to do is to wait. Also tried to update windows, my AMD, drivers and all that shits, also disabled all my overlays from the game, steam, xbox game bar and nvidia... sooo... wait for a patch! :C

Same with me, we all need to wait for the patch 1.04, have tried updating everything and disabled all overlays...

guys! if you go for the "iron man" workaround, don't change difficulty after starting the game, it will trigger the bug !!

EDIT: welp, the next run ended when I jumped 1m height and instantly died with full heath (after I decided to free run because the main quest soft locked at "talk to viktor") (still enjoying the game somehow though xD)

Last edited:
I am a late arriver. Did you guys find a solution? I am yet to play the game.

The things to note;

- I didnt install the game where OS is
- Steam Version it is

I have a video to introduce the error, any help would be amazing

W

is exactly what happens to me, they are even exactly the same games that I have saved. will it take a long time to fix it?

Game runs ok, but when i die or exit the game i cant load my save file. When i click on save file, it opens it and gets stuck on black screen(it's responding in task manager), i waited for 15-30 mins and nothing happened, i have my drives updated, i reinstalled the game, (i had created more save files to make sure its not glitched) help?

I had the same problem as you. I just solved it by reinstalling windows using this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I downloaded the Windows installation tool and went threw the set up steps. Might want to create a backup restoration point for your computer before though. It takes a few min, but it soled it for me.

Well after i updated my windows to 20H2, including framework and all, im able to load my save again like nothing happened.
Maybe that could be a fix for you too guys.

Well after i updated my windows to 20H2, including framework and all, im able to load my save again like nothing happened.
Maybe that could be a fix for you too guys.

I'm on 20H2 too but I have the bug, what do you mean by "framework and all"?

update my version to 1.04 on steam .... update my windows 10 to the latest verison ..... it still does not load the saved files, I already verified the files as 100 times and it remains the same.

I'm on 20H2 too but I have the bug, what do you mean by "framework and all"?
I cant really pinpoint which one is the thing that fix it, but what i did was:
- updated windows 10 cummulate package 20h2, update everything including the pending one
- Installed newest framework 4.5 and update it
- Updated framework 3.5
- installed vcredist 64 and 86
- updated nvidia graphic card driver to v 460.79, but without the gforce experience
- reinstalled cyberpunk again after all of that
Play it, load my old save, it work! Ive test it with new game, changing difficulty, changing graphic setting that people said can cause the loading bug, it didnt happen. All smooth with no crash or blackscreen, except for a few graphical bugs like floating hashi or people standing right in the wall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom