The cpu-related bug affects manual saves tooI cannot confirm the findings made here. I have a current CPU AMD 5600X all cores are active and yet I have the same problem. Interestingly, I can still load manually made savegames. Can anyone of you confirm this?
From what I read, the hex hack fools the game into thinking your cpu is an intel, if you already have an Intel, it won't change a thingThe Hex edit did NOT work for me either with my Intel G4500
I'm not sure if it's worth to mention but I remember when checking logical cores (threads) in task manager it only showed 4 graphs, since I installed Ryzen Master it shows 12 graphs as it normally should (CPU is a ryzen 5 3600 btw). I suspect it's due to me replacing the ssd of my old computer which had 2 cores and 4 threads and putting it in my new one without reinstalling windows. I do not know if it solved my issue since I'm downloading the game but I'll make an update here if it does.
Post automatically merged:
Alright so I found a steam user having the same issues has me, I think you guys should try this.
1. Open up task manager by using Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
2. Click on the details button on the bottom of the task manager window.
3. Click on the Performance tab that appears. This tab should tell you how many cores and threads you have going. If this doesn't match the number of cores your processor should have running, check your configuration settings.
How to check System Configuration
1. Use your windows + R button to open the run window.
2. Type 'msconfig' into the text box without the ''. This should open System Configuration.
3. Click on the Boot tab, then click on Advanced options.
4. From here, uncheck the box that says Number of processors. Hit OK. Hit OK again, and then restart your computer.
Ok, I just created an account to say THANK YOU to @LucySnowe12 Your dlls work.Alright so I think I found a fix for all old intel CPU users out there and it's pretty simple actually:
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK PERFORMANCE OVERHAUL
Download the release.zip file then extract its contents from where your cyberpunk2077.exe is located. If this didn't fix the black screen for you then proceed to step 2.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll
So, a little back story last year when I was trying to get Rage 2 to run on my Intel dual core CPU and obviously, I ran into some problems with the game not even launching. I googled for fixes and found the solution, download 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll then place it in my game folder and it worked. Honestly, I didn’t think that this would work for Cyberpunk 2077, this was like my last desperate attempt for a fix but it worked, just place 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll where your cyberpunk2077.exe is located. I hope this fix works for you
Thanks, I've been there and don't see (even in old commits) any sign of those dlls.I think this is the original source for the dlls
What have you done, I really don't understand what am I supposed to do with those files