Game doesn't load saves! help pls!

+
Game runs ok, but when i die or exit the game i cant load my save file. When i click on save file, it opens it and gets stuck on black screen(it's responding in task manager), i waited for 15-30 mins and nothing happened, i have my drives updated, i reinstalled the game, (i had created more save files to make sure its not glitched) help?
Post automatically merged:

please help me i want to play but i just can't

Last edited:
Good afternoon, I'm trying to play Cyberpunk 2077, but every time I die or try to load the game there is an infinite black screen. What can I do to resolve? I already updated the drivers and windows.

Last edited:
I have the same problem, if I start a new game I can play until I die and when I want to reload the game I can't because the screen is black with background music. PLEASE HELP

Is there going to be a fix soon or we just being ignored? All i want is to continue playing my save file, it a simple thing.

started playing on nomad path got into the game made a save and went to bed. waking up to start playing again i noticed that i got a black screen when loading saves this also happens with new game too. anyone else gets this issue? also when the game is trying to load the audio goes all static for some reason :/

Last edited:
damn, hope they'll fix it asap. can't wait for fix, but for now i disliked game in steam until they fix it :\

This bug is really game braking as if you die during a quest you cant even load ur save. iv tried uninstalling all drivers and reinstalling them and the issue still persists also turned off cloud sync on steam and same issue. i just hope i dont have to wait a week for this to be fixed :(

In a third world country like Argentina where I live, I really don't lie when I say that I spent a lot of money to pay for the game and not being able to play it hurts

i mean i can play the game Iron man style just if i die ill need to start over. yea i spent £50 on my copy on stream not cheap for me neither, got friends with similar setups to me and they not experiencing issues games installed on a separate SSD to my OS

I'm following this post and waiting for any help, would be nice to let space for people that have something different to say than "same".

Mods can you delete my post?

Attachments

• help1.png
    help1.png
    277.1 KB · Views: 492
  • help2.png
    help2.png
    52 KB · Views: 486
  • Help3.png
    Help3.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
I'm shocked no one has helped.
I haven't downloaded it yet but this might be a Real-Time Protection problem with windows.

View attachment 11074976
Search in the run bar for Virus & Threat Protection.
View attachment 11074940View attachment 11074943
Then go to Virus & Threat Protection Settings click the manage settings button. There you will find Real-Time Protection, this will be on, turn it off.

Make sure to do this before you launch the game or it will not work and I will add that it will turn back on after a couple of hours and your saves won't work I lost 6 hours of progress in Tomb Raider recently so make sure to save often while it's off.
I have yet to find a permanent solution for this.
I hope this helps.
I just tried that now and it did not work sadly. Already tried reinstalling, verifying, reinstalled gog onto the same ssd as cyberpunk, clean reinstall nvid graphics drivers. Alas, nothing has working, man I hope someone on the cdpr team notices this issue.

I died once and went to menu continue and every auto save is saying damage cannot start. Do I really have to start all over when I die?

Top Bottom