Game doesn't load saves! help pls!

+
None of the above methods helped. Saves are not loaded. I think the problem is in the processor (i3-3245).

I cannot confirm the findings made here. I have a current CPU AMD 5600X all cores are active and yet I have the same problem. Interestingly, I can still load manually made savegames. Can anyone of you confirm this?
The cpu-related bug affects manual saves too

The Hex edit did NOT work for me either with my Intel G4500 :(
From what I read, the hex hack fools the game into thinking your cpu is an intel, if you already have an Intel, it won't change a thing

I'm not sure if it's worth to mention but I remember when checking logical cores (threads) in task manager it only showed 4 graphs, since I installed Ryzen Master it shows 12 graphs as it normally should (CPU is a ryzen 5 3600 btw). I suspect it's due to me replacing the ssd of my old computer which had 2 cores and 4 threads and putting it in my new one without reinstalling windows. I do not know if it solved my issue since I'm downloading the game but I'll make an update here if it does.
Post automatically merged:

Alright so I found a steam user having the same issues has me, I think you guys should try this.

1. Open up task manager by using Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
2. Click on the details button on the bottom of the task manager window.
3. Click on the Performance tab that appears. This tab should tell you how many cores and threads you have going. If this doesn't match the number of cores your processor should have running, check your configuration settings.

How to check System Configuration
1. Use your windows + R button to open the run window.
2. Type 'msconfig' into the text box without the ''. This should open System Configuration.
3. Click on the Boot tab, then click on Advanced options.
4. From here, uncheck the box that says Number of processors. Hit OK. Hit OK again, and then restart your computer.

Thank you my friend, this worked for me starighjt away with an Intel CPU. Can load all saved games now. :)

Alright so I think I found a fix for all old intel CPU users out there and it's pretty simple actually:

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD CYBERPUNK PERFORMANCE OVERHAUL

https://github.com/yamashi/PerformanceOverhaulCyberpunk/releases

Download the release.zip file then extract its contents from where your cyberpunk2077.exe is located. If this didn't fix the black screen for you then proceed to step 2.

STEP 2: DOWNLOAD 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll

So, a little back story last year when I was trying to get Rage 2 to run on my Intel dual core CPU and obviously, I ran into some problems with the game not even launching. I googled for fixes and found the solution, download 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll then place it in my game folder and it worked. Honestly, I didn’t think that this would work for Cyberpunk 2077, this was like my last desperate attempt for a fix but it worked, just place 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll where your cyberpunk2077.exe is located. I hope this fix works for you :)

The 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll works also for me, but it was hard to download 2rage.dll because it was flagged by my antivirus, but yeah, it works

Alright so I think I found a fix for all old intel CPU users out there and it's pretty simple actually:

Download the release.zip file then extract its contents from where your cyberpunk2077.exe is located. If this didn't fix the black screen for you then proceed to step 2.

So, a little back story last year when I was trying to get Rage 2 to run on my Intel dual core CPU and obviously, I ran into some problems with the game not even launching. I googled for fixes and found the solution, download 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll then place it in my game folder and it worked. Honestly, I didn’t think that this would work for Cyberpunk 2077, this was like my last desperate attempt for a fix but it worked, just place 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll where your cyberpunk2077.exe is located. I hope this fix works for you :)
Ok, I just created an account to say THANK YOU to @LucySnowe12 Your dlls work.
BUT, 2rage.dll is flagged by multiple Antyviruses as Troyan. I would appreciate it if you could point us to original source of this file so we could investigate it more.
Or better yet, a post with detail description how it was changed.
Once again, THANK YOU (even if its virus ;))

I think this is the original source for the dlls
I'm not really tech savvy so I have no idea how this fix works but it works and also I had no idea about the viruses, I don't have an antivirus installed so I suggest just downloading the dlls on the original source

I think this is the original source for the dlls
I'm not really tech savvy so I have no idea how this fix works but it works and also I had no idea about the viruses, I don't have an antivirus installed so I suggest just downloading the dlls on the original source
Thanks, I've been there and don't see (even in old commits) any sign of those dlls.
Never mind IT WORKS.
I don't see any suspicious activity.
Maybe Antivirus just sees a lot of hooking into other libraries and thinks it's suspicious.
THANK YOU once again @LucySnowe12

Thanks, I've been there and don't see (even in old commits) any sign of those dlls.
Never mind IT WORKS.
I don't see any suspicious activity.
Maybe Antivirus just sees a lot of hooking into other libraries and thinks it's suspicious.
THANK YOU once again @LucySnowe12
What have you done, I really don't understand what am I supposed to do with those files

I got a very weird Problem when I start the game it loads 3 pages in English the page after that it turns Cyrillic so unplayable and I installed it 3 times still exactly the same so a waste of 44 dollars

Last edited:
I got a very weird Problem when I start the game it loads 3 pages in English the page after that it turns Cyrillic so unplayable and I installed it 3 times still exactly the same so a waste of 44 dollars

Do you mean to say that happens when you are loading a save game (which this thread is actually about) or does it not start at all (which would be a different topic and require a lot more information on your PC system, platform and so on....)

The 2rage.dll and bink2w.dll fix WORKED for me, so many thanks!!!!!
Where can I download the 2rage.dll
Post automatically merged:

sorry but where can I download the 2rage.dll I can not find it

Top Bottom