Game Doesn't Make Sense

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain and breakdown how in the world does it make sense to have deep, extensive, and heavy character customization on the scale of Mass Effect or possibly a Bethesda game if there are no REAL or substantial options to see your character whenever you want?

I've heard CD PROJEKT TPP options and to be honest all of them sound lame and a cop out. Mirrors? That's such a rigid and obstructive way to view our V. There are not going to be mirrors EVERYWHERE; only in a few select places. You may have to even go out of your way to see your V. Vehicles? The only vehicle that will allow you to see your V is the sports bike. That option is okay but I'm not going to be riding a motorcycle throughout the entire game. I want to primarily use cars and check out every vehicle the game has to offer, so that's not really sufficient or a long term solution. Inventory screen? This is the most ridiculous of them all. I don't want to see my V that I poured hours and hours of labor and hard work into only to see them in a static fixed environment. I would actually have to stop what I'm doing, pause my real-time experience and enter into an inventory menu to take a peep of my character? It just sounds lazy, insufficient, cheap, and unacceptable.

It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE to make incredibly deep character customization when we don't have a real satisfying, and viable to see ok ur character whenever we want. That is why Bethesda (being a primarily FPP driven game development company) offer an adequate TPP option; mainly just so we can our character that we invested so much in creating. That is why Deus Ex (an RPG) gave us a third person cover option so we can see our character whenever we wish.

Again i know the game is going to be awesome, fun, and engaging but it still doesn't make sense that CD would offer so much customization when during the majority of it we won't be able to see our V. Hopefully in CD's next game they'll rectify this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom