Game doesn't start

+
For some reason even if i press play on the REDlauncher, nothing happens.
Everything else on the REDlauncher clicks just fine, but the play button does nothing.
I feel like i'm missing something, I need some help.

Attachments

• 스크린샷(29).png
    스크린샷(29).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 803
You may want to disable any game overlays, check for latest video drivers (some were released right before the game today), and look about clearing cached files from the install and verifying the installation of the game. Dunno what launcher you are using (steam/epic/gog/red?/nvidia (shadowplay)), but there have been reports of game overlays causing it to crash on launch.

having the exact same issue. i almost dont know anything about pc, where would i go to fix this?

update. i fixed it, and im on steam. here's how.
go to library, right click cyber punk
click properties, local files, verify integrity.
at this point it will load and tell you if youre missing something, it then corrects it. re open your game, and click play. it worked for me. Good luck samurai!

at this point it will load and tell you if youre missing something, it then corrects it. re open your game, and click play. it worked for me. Good luck samurai!
Not working, it says all files are fine and i start the game and its just crashing

Thanks! It worked!

beautiful experience :)
Post automatically merged:

i'ts a duplicate of thread

Attachments

• report.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 243
  • stacktrace.txt
    265 bytes · Views: 155
  • Cyberpunk2077.exe-20201210-193706-10692-11080.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Like the title said, can't launch the game. When I press play in steam it opens the REDlauncher, but from that point doesn't do anything. There is a Play button but when pressed doesn't do anything. I got all the latest game ready drivers, restarted my pc and it still won't let me press play. I know this is stupid but I'm clueless about what to do.
Thanks in advance.

Check Event Viewer which is in Win10 .

Start -> type 'event viewer' and you should be able to see your system logs.

There you can find Administrative Events and look on 'errors' . There you can find a trail what is wrong and why your game dont want to launch

Attachments

• 492340.image0.jpg
    492340.image0.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 934
I bought the game from stream and the launcher opened, I'm pressing play and nothing happens.
I have GeForce 1050 TI maybe it's not enough? all other system requirements are good.
I tried to download drivers and restart and all the other solutions online.

I don't get any error message at all, the game just doesn't start

help me pls :) ty

it works! thanks a lot :)

Nothing works, tried to reinstall game/drivers (clean install), run with exe without launcher, turn off overlay and 2nd monitor
also tried to connect steam to gog (game on steam)
It just crashes when i click "Play"

CPU: Ryzen 2600
GPU: RX 590

Code:
Error reason: Assert
Expression: <Unknown>
Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful.
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)

Top Bottom