Game freeze-rate above 50%

+
Game freeze-rate above 50%

Literally every second game (sometimes even more) the game freezes. It always starts with cards in your hand not reacting to selection. Often I get a "good game" from the opponent, while I´m still trying to select one of my cards. The game`s countdown runs out and is stuck at zero. The Game can then only be closed via the PS4 menu/close Application.

This happens during any daytime, with multiple different decks. Playing ranked is pointless because you loose about 3 in 4 games (2 due to freezes and one regularly). So I´m currently stuck at casual. But even there it`s frustrating when you get robbed of your victory so often.

The Freezes are getting worse with every patch during Open Beta, the first week I had absolutely no problems.

Its a shame that this game is dragged down by technical issues.

Please CDPR: hire someone from Blizzards Engineering Team. I`m playing Hearthstone since Open Beta and (I´m not exaggerating) I have had less connection issues in Hearthstone during the last 24 months, than I have in Gwent in the last 24 hours.

You could try contacting directly to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Tell them all the details about how often it happens and that it happens with several decks and times of day. Also mention the detail that the situation getting worse seems to be related to patches. Hopefully they are able to help you. If you manage to fix that problem, please come back and tell us what was the solution.

Thanks for the tip. I will try to contact them and see if they are interested in getting a detailed protocol, my money is on problems with cross-play between PS4/PC.

Top Bottom