Game freezes when opening chat

+
Hi!

Whenever I try to open a chat, my game freezes.

I play on Android.

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread.
Post automatically merged:

On Deck Builder, Penitent shows Geralt of Rivia as its image

20200508_121148.jpg

Dunno if this different bug awards a new thread

@4RM3D

Last edited:
Wrong image being displayed is a known bug that has been around for a while. Reopening your deck solves the problem.

As for the other issue, please, see the following link: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...ical/issue/1447/performance-troubleshooting-1

I followed all steps.

It may be an issue with the game launcher app for Galaxy Note.

I didnt have any problems with the chat before. I don't know if it was the update or the hot fix which break it.

I suppose I'll give up on the chat feature XD

Thank you very much for taking your time to reply.

In the support article, there is also a button to contact support, when you still have an issue. You could try that.

Hi. I've been playing Gwent since within the Witcher 3 so it's basically a part of me now. I'm having this problem where trying to chat with friends on the mobile version freezes the game and I've tried sending the dev team an email but only got an automated response twice, and so I'm here. Could someone help pls

Hi. I've been playing Gwent since within the Witcher 3 so it's basically a part of me now. I'm having this problem where trying to chat with friends on the mobile version freezes the game and I've tried sending the dev team an email but only got an automated response twice, and so I'm here. Could someone help pls

It can take several days until they can respond. Please be patient.

Same issue. Also android.

Top Bottom