Game has no anti-aliasing option

+
Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I've enabled sharpening on my AMD card through my gpu settings, although Nvidia has a similar option. Maybe look into that?

I'm not certain but I think the TAA implementation has to do with the DLSS... But I could be wrong.

I have to say (and I really am almost crying because of it :cry:) I am disappointed... I have to reduce the render scale to hit 60 fps, but then the game looks like a blurry mess -- I'm pretty sure it would look better with some control over the AA settings, or simply disabling them and let my GPU handle that. So the choices are to let the game run like molasses, or have it look like I'm seeing through a window covered in a thin layer of Vaseline. Somebody dropped the ball here with the AA settings for sure
I mean what card do you have?

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I've enabled sharpening on my AMD card through my gpu settings, although Nvidia has a similar option. Maybe look into that?

I'm not certain but I think the TAA implementation has to do with the DLSS... But I could be wrong.
Or use ReShade, yeah. The downside to sharpening though is it still corrupts the image. A blurred then sharpened image is never going to look as clean as one that was never blurred. But for the time being, it's better than TAA on its own.

Yep, there is the option to add "Game Filter" such as Clarity and Sharpening with Nvidia too... So yeah, it's better but what that mean is... The game is using AA which reduce the performance (We probably lose a few FPS for it) which in return make the game blurry... And then we need to use tools from outside the game to sharpen the image back (And with Nvidia, I lose 2-3 FPS doing this, I tried a reshade which was looking better but I was losing almost 10 FPS for it)... So in total, it's such a waste of performance, I'm probably losing 6-7 FPS in this process when it would be more simple to just disable the damn thing! And then I would be able to use the AA from Nvidia or something else instead...

Or use ReShade, yeah. The downside to sharpening though is it still corrupts the image. A blurred then sharpened image is never going to look as clean as one that was never blurred. But for the time being, it's better than TAA on its own.
I've just tried a corresponding shader, which makes the picture sharper. But TAA still blurs the picture with every movement.

Just want to also say that I can't fathom why the option isn't there in the first place.
There are so many other user friendly graphic options, but one of the most basic and performance relevant is forced upon players?

I rather play with 2k resolution and minimal AA rather than being forced into 1080p with muddy, uggly AA smeared all over my screen.

Please for the love of both cyber and punk, add the option to pick AA modes.

CDPR probably just wants everyone to buy a console and use a controller. I mean, a AAA game launch with this poor of PC Video / Controller / Keymapping options and customizations, it seems pretty clear, doesn't it?

CDPR probably just wants everyone to buy a console and use a controller. I mean, a AAA game launch with this poor of PC Video / Controller / Keymapping options and customizations, it seems pretty clear, doesn't it?
Everytime I sneak I accidently double press the move buttons and got detected. Why is it so hard to just give the option for a dedicated dodge button. Like mouse4, ctrl what ever.

Than this TAA piece of cr*p. I can't use sharpening when half of the textures are ghosting. The sharpening just shows the ghosting more.

Had to rage a bit, but is it to much asked for to have a clean looking game? My settings don't matter if they are on medium or ultra if I can't see anything but ghosting.

A basic Antialiasing option would be nice,

is there some kind of AA applied, activated? I can't tell if there is AA in the game

This game's not meant for low end last gen pc setups. If you have anything lower than a 20 series card you're basically running a dated CPU. If you're running anything less than a 6 core processor you're dated. If you're using less than 16GB of DDR4 you're dated. If you're running a HD you're dated. If you don't have one of these you're probably gonna have to play around with settings to even get 30 depending on what you're running. Those specs CDPR listed are not for 60, they are for 30. Keep this in mind when using it as a guideline. Or just use Nvidia Experience and it will force you to use optimized settings which will actually run well.

This game's not meant for low end last gen pc setups. If you have anything lower than a 20 series card you're basically running a dated CPU. If you're running anything less than a 6 core processor you're dated. If you're using less than 16GB of DDR4 you're dated. If you're running a HD you're dated. If you don't have one of these you're probably gonna have to play around with settings to even get 30 depending on what you're running. Those specs CDPR listed are not for 60, they are for 30. Keep this in mind when using it as a guideline. Or just use Nvidia Experience and it will force you to use optimized settings which will actually run well.
Did you reply to the wrong topic by mistake? People here are complaining about AA that blur the graphics not FPS

I have a feeling that, like many other AAA titles, we're going to have to wait for Modders to fix the Dev's mess.

I am currently slightly above minimum requirements (8cores, 8GB ram, 2xGPU) and playing on low. I am not expecting miracles on this rig, it is as you say "dated". Saying that, however, my performance oscillates at around 24 FPS with dips to 14 in the city. Taking under consideration what you are sayin the game should be running at a stable 30FPS. Believe me, I wouldn't be complaining if this was true. If I had an option to completely disable the AA I might be able to squeeze additional 5FPS.

So, if you don't have a solution, other than buying new hardware, please refrain from defending a decision that negatively affects consumers.

I am currently slightly above minimum requirements (8cores, 8GB ram, 2xGPU) and playing on low. I am not expecting miracles on this rig, it is as you say "dated". Saying that, however, my performance oscillates at around 24 FPS with dips to 14 in the city. Taking under consideration what you are sayin the game should be running at a stable 30FPS. Believe me, I wouldn't be complaining if this was true. If I had an option to completely disable the AA I might be able to squeeze additional 5FPS.

So, if you don't have a solution, other than buying new hardware, please refrain from defending a decision that negatively affects consumers.
your problem is your ram. the requirments clearly state 6gb of vram + 12gb of ram.
so you are under the recommended specs.
on "we are pushing the tech to its edge" titles (like crysis back in the day) the "recommended" specs are the minimum spec.
this game was developed as a "but can it run cyberpunk" title and you can tell from every trailer.
the funny part about that is that cdpr doesnt even use ray tracing in most of its trailers.
the TAA implementation is still kinda meh. some titles do have good TAA implementations with next to no ghosting at all.
at some point a company has to make a decision (tech wise) and they obviously ran for TAA only mode.

cdpr has a very good reputation for "patching the problems" so we just need to give them time.
i guess they gonna try to fix the various bugs in the game first before they touch stuff like TAA since it's not really important in comparission.

the first question is always "can the customer play the game" and not "does it look pretty"

Yoo guys

My specs:

R5 3500x
16GB ram 3600Mhz
5700xt
A2000 SSD
Win 10 64bit
1920x1080p 27'' Monitor

Having the same shitty problem as all of you. BUT this problem appears in warzone aswell. And probably in many other games. Warzone has AA and even if i turn it off its the same shitty image like here in CP now. I wonder if its really a game issue or something is wrong with my specs. The whole pc is brand new btw not even 2 weeks old. Its kinda annoying that i can't find a solution for this problem.

cdpr has a very good reputation for "patching the problems" so we just need to give them time.
i guess they gonna try to fix the various bugs in the game first before they touch stuff like TAA since it's not really important in comparission.

the first question is always "can the customer play the game" and not "does it look pretty"

yeah keep waiting lol. this games been in development for how long?? and how many times it got delayed?? and no TAA wont be fixed. its cancer i know. just dont buy it.(like me) Hitman1/2 has TAA and ghosting issue. never will be fixed . Battlefield V has TAA. never got fixed. if u want to fix the TAA problem. you gotta create ur engine so, that it isnt dependent on TAA and you can turn it off without breaking any visual thing. just like you can disable motion blur. gaming industry is still in stone age.

Yeah, of course the graphics are more like a 2012 game if you lower the settings to play with an older graphic card. But look at my pictures from above. Their was never a game with this broken hair models. Not 2012, not 2004. Their is something seriously wrong, in the game. And keep in mind: The minimum requirements are claiming, it is playable on a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780. Of course, it won't be a graphic revelation or not even 50 FPS, but WTF those pictures...
But....

YOU CAN DEACTIVATE IT!!!!
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077#Anti-aliasing_.28AA.29

Top Bottom