"order": 13,
"is_visible": true, <---- false by default
"in_pre_game": true,
"in_game": true,
"update_policy": "immediately",
"type": "string_list",
"is_dynamic": true
},

There is a legit option in the game for it. It ends up being blank because they have no values established for it

This was in "INSTALLPATH"\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\settings\platform\pc options.json
Can someone help with a fix?

I'm wondering do you have to set this file to read only once you've made the change?

And is_dynamic should be set to false?

this is too sharpen i think, read this or too much forced TAA, or something like that.

I have a 3600x and Vega 56. Most settings on high/ultra with some medium shadows. The game looks fantastic for me, although I do get the occassional bugs. I don't know why. I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth though. I wanted to get myself an RX 6800 to play on, but sadly, the scalpers got them all and I don't have thousands to pay for a $600 card. I had better pics to attach but it said they were to large.
Post automatically merged:

3600x
32GB Corsair Vengeance ram 3600Mhz
Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe
Win 10 64bit
4K HDR 55" Samsung QN55Q60R with Freesync on.

Just wanted to give more of my specs. As I said before for some reason I'm not running into these problems and the game looks wonderful aside from a bug here and there. I have most settings on High/Ultra with some shadows turned down to medium. I also have 10 bit HDR on and running the gane at 1440p. Hope this helps someone out there.

Attachments

• photomode_15122020_165035.png
    photomode_15122020_165035.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Title says it all, I wanna turn off the anti-aliasing and the game doesn't have that option; games on my PC with anti-aliasing look blurry so I turn it off, I'm not gonna play the game with it looking like THIS (JUST LOOK AT THE HAIR)
use cyber engine tweaks mod from nexus db, it has that option (need to switch it on in config)

The reason why you can't just turn antialiasing (TAA in this case I believe) is it is very important step in the rendering. It is used not only as antialiasing, but also as a denoising and upsampling tool in temporal accumulation of various visual effects output.

The aliased shadows in this scene look terrible. I try to keep them out of the scene by looking just enough one way or another to cut them out of the picture. Theyre pretty clear here though.
aliasedshadows2077.png

The reason why you can't just turn antialiasing (TAA in this case I believe) is it is very important step in the rendering. It is used not only as antialiasing, but also as a denoising and upsampling tool in temporal accumulation of various visual effects output.

That would explain why when I hex edited the exe to remove it the game became a slideshow FPS wise, interesting..

I noticed that after patch 1.05 my character in the inventory stopped being blurry. With DLSS Quality at 1440p there are still some artifacts in the hair left, but barely noticeable unless you look for them specifically.

You can usually turn that off in AMD software on my graphics card so it will force it off even if its not an option in game.
LOL, no you can not, but being an AMD user we don't expect you to know that.

What you are talking about is control panel commands, of course we can go into the Nvidia control panel and adjust global settings, or better yet, program settings to disable TXAA. Problem is the Engine the game is built on uses TXAA and that is all, it cannot be disabled or altered.

LOL, no you can not, but being an AMD user we don't expect you to know that.

What you are talking about is control panel commands, of course we can go into the Nvidia control panel and adjust global settings, or better yet, program settings to disable TXAA. Problem is the Engine the game is built on uses TXAA and that is all, it cannot be disabled or altered.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kb1pw4 I did this before the 1.04 update, and lost huge performance, so, I'd advise not doing it, even if updated. However, have fun.

The graphics options unfortunately lack a supersampling option and the deactivation of the temporal anti-aliasing function.

Please include these two options in the next patch.

you CAN change the supersampling in a config file if you want and it does work. if you're on PC and go into the r6/config/settings/platform/pc/options.JSON file and look for "SRS_Resolution" change the max value from 100 to 200 and boom, you can now supersample and tank your FPS like me. the AA is a whole other issue however. i have found that if you turn off chromatic aberration and ambient occlusion it gets rid of some of the blur and distant shimmering.

Title says it all, I wanna turn off the anti-aliasing and the game doesn't have that option; games on my PC with anti-aliasing look blurry so I turn it off, I'm not gonna play the game with it looking like THIS (JUST LOOK AT THE HAIR)

There cars flying in mid air, hookers sitting on air, crap exploding everywhere for no reason, and here you are complaining about Anti-aliasing. SMH....

Well, sadly, this game looks very bad with no AA, and the TAA built-in made a blurry mess. Probably need to use higher-res display can improve a bit, but I don't have a 3090, and my framerate is barely playable at 1080p....

Yeah I dont know why you cannot disable it as it is one of the biggest hitters to performance.

Top Bottom